• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Powdered methamphetamine/amphetamine common/around in the USA?

Havocsfool

Bluelighter
Couldn't find specifics for this with the search engine, so forgive me if it's been posted before. Is powdered meth around in the US, to where it looks like cocaine? I've only heard of meth to be in crystal form in the United States and haven't heard of powder. I'm not talking about grinding up crystals either. Will dealers ever lace cocaine with meth or is that a waste of time/money for them?

In a lot of rural areas you may run into powder meth as it is mostly shake and bake or a cheaper way of manufacturing, if you go into big major cities in the southwest or West Coast you will most likely run into crystal meth as it's higher-grade probably being made by cartels. I live in the Northeast and crystal meth is not mainstream like cocaine and marijuana is you need to actually know somebody to get it and that crowd is very low-key and it can be very frustrating as far as shake and back sure if you go out in the sticks you could probably find a couple cooks. It totally sucks that crystal meth is not prevalent where I live in New York

Couldn't find specifics for this with the search engine, so forgive me if it's been posted before. Is powdered meth around in the US, to where it looks like cocaine? I've only heard of meth to be in crystal form in the United States and haven't heard of powder. I'm not talking about grinding up crystals either. Will dealers ever lace cocaine with meth or is that a waste of time/money for them?

I don't see them mixing cocaine and meth together, the combination is very hard on your central nervous system and very uncomfortable, I don't see this causing any demands and products for for any of the people selling it. That is my two pennies and sorry for the annoying Bump

Thanks for the response opiatekrzy, I did find the answers I I was looking for in you're response.