• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

LSD gel tabs

only has success with solution being dropped on paper or blotters in the form of "hits"

've taken LSD for 30 years. Respectfully. I still love it, maybe once or twice a year.

About 10 years ago at a concert festival, one beautiful morning, we hear what sounds like commotion/arguing in a tent near us. I went to check it out, and this guy sort of leaped out of his tent, clearly tripping and confused. By now, security came around. They were not exactly helpful. The guy was right on the edge, sort of flipping out, but just able enough to satisfy secuirty, and since there was nothing bad going on, security let him run off. I gave him a piece of fruit and a cold wet cloth which made him like a child on Christmas morning.

The next morning i see him just sitting and staring, in a chair outside his tent. I went over and sat down with him.

"Dude. What were you doing?

"Windowpane, gel caps"

"How many did you take??"

"7"

"Ok........well, don't do that again. And, ah.......can i get 10 of those?"

They were sort of clear, gel window pane squares. I didn't think they even made them any more. I took ONE. And i had a great time. The only better ive ever had was liquid, and once i got my hands in actual powder/crystal. The power of that, the cleanliness, it was simply remarkable how so little could do so much. In the 80s we all had various blotters and barrels, and usually the concern was how speedy it all was. That changed in the 90s. It all had to do with the very few expert scientists, from Owsley to the Sunshine boys. When they ran it, it was top tier. Today, their expertise has been passed on. LSD people are driven by the spirituality of it all, turning people on. It's not a giant profit center.