• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Oddly my Opiate (Oxaydo) has not been discussed

Chiari5216

Greenlighter
Hey Everyone!! Being new here and unable to find any discussions on a new Opiate (Oxaydo) I was prescribed, how would you suggest I start my inquiry?
Thanks!

Oxaydo is oxycodone, not a new opiate. it is specifically formulated to discourage insufflation, according to this

OXAYDO is an immediate-release (IR) oral formulation of oxycodone HCl indicated for the management of acute and chronic moderate to severe pain where the use of an opioid analgesic is appropriate. OXAYDO is the first and only IR oxycodone that is designed to discourage abuse via the route of snorting. OXAYDO can be taken without regard to food, the way opioids generally are taken.

OXAYDO is designed to discourage intranasal abuse through its novel, patent protected formulation. The product contains an inactive ingredient that may cause nasal burning if OXAYDO is manipulated.

Last edited:
Thanks Spacejunk! I've been on here as a visitor before & was hoping to find shared stories from others on this exact med. So I was surprised that there was not even one mention. I was changed to it after being on Percocets and for me they are way better. I've been on practically everything and these are smooth. I was just hoping to find others.

Oxaydo is oxycodone, not a new opiate. it is specifically formulated to discourage insufflation, according to [URL="http://www.news-medical.net/drugs/]APO-Levetiracetam-oral-solution-.aspx"[/URL]

Didn't see anything about Levetiracetam in that 1st post, just oxy-a-dayo or oxycodone.

Why can't I find any information on this pill! My friend just bought 10 7.5s and has already taken 4. He paid <snip>for them too. Should he take more? He hasn't used opiates in a year and doesn't feel much of anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Emo187 - it's oxycodone. If you're still trying to figure out something more about it, try starting a thread in Basic Drug Discussion and asking the guys there :)

Good luck!
CFC