• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best place to put my stinky paraphernalia and weed?

Dr_Sprocket

Greenlighter
I'm wondering whether it's better to put my stinky paraphernalia and weed up high in a cupboard or down low near the floor somewhere to keep other people from smelling it?

I realize this is probably a stupid question, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Clean the paraphernalia, then it wont stink. And wrap the weed in a few bags, then wrap that tightly in aluminum foil. Should keep the smell from getting out, then put it down low i guess?

It's no big deal I'm just wondering whether the scent naturally rises or falls. If my pipe is warm when I put it away the scent would probably rise until it cools off so maybe putting it up high would be the way to go but I don't know.

I put it my old pipe in a sandwich bag, and put weed in a little mason jar inside the sandwich bag, then I hid that under my draw. I smoked pollen though which barely smells at all, the pipe stank like an ashtray x1000 though and you could smell it through the bag a tiny bit but if it's green the biggest problem will be the smell of the bud, but a mason jar should be fine for that

Mason jar with a new lid bro. I keep mine down low simply because it's cooler by the floor. Keeps the bud fresh longer.

In a room that has a fan exhausting air out the window.
It sounds like you don't care THAT much but if you're trying to direct the smell the best way to do it is with active air flow/ventilation

I'm wondering whether it's better to put my stinky paraphernalia and weed up high in a cupboard or down low near the floor somewhere to keep other people from smelling it?

I realize this is probably a stupid question, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Get a Safe.