• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging - Yes or No to an enema prior to administration?

numbnominis

Greenlighter
Hello all. My wife and I have decided to give plugging a try with our pretty little crystals. We've parachuted (slow onset and nausea), and we have performed sublingual administration (FAST onset but tastes awful with nausea). We like the "smack in the face and buckle up for the ride" feeling of sublingual administration, but would love to avoid the vile taste and subsequent nausea, so we are going to give plugging a try.

We have everything ready for our adventure, but there is one big detail holding us back before we move forward. Should we perform an enema prior to administration? Some say "YES" to ensure a clean ROA, and some say "NO" because it changes colon's ability to absorb the liquid solution. Our dilemma is obvious. Ensure cleanliness or take a chance with fecal interaction and no roll?

A hypotonic solution (straight distilled water) would obviously draw electrolytes from our systems creating an imbalance, so we planned on an isotonic cleanse to keep our lytes in check. And for the record, we were just planning on a lower cleanse, not the half-day event of a full flush.

SO, back to the big question. YES or NO to an enema before rectal administration? Will it alter our ability to roll?

Scanning the plethora of information located in the archives has enabled me to be thoroughly prepared for the "before, during, and after" for our previous rolls. Preparation is everything and if things aren't solid, I don't move forward, especially when it comes to our safety. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Well I plug and enema, mainly because I like to have anal sex while I'm high.
Frankly though I don't think you need to enema particularly thoroughly if you are not into anal.
A simple anal douche would be quite enough to remove any shit in your rectum that might interfere with the absorption of the drug.
You can find anal douches on most sex toy sites. Colt sells one of a suitable capacity. The limited volume of water will not affect your electrolytes.
The come up is fairly quick. It takes about 15 minutes for the first signs to appear and they become intenser as time progresses until you are fully high (about half an hour). No nausea.
100 to 110 mg is quite enough. If you want to top up after about an hour, don't overdo it. 80 mg max.
The best way to get it up your bum is to use a lube shooter (google or Amazon)
Have fun

either an enema or be sure that your bowels are fully evacuated. maybe take a laxative the night before you dose. it is good practice to do an emema before dosing? how the hell would it prevent absorbance? Its just water.

I have wasted plenty of drugs plugging when bowels were not clear of shit which absorbs the drug totally and doesn't let it absorb

Go for a shit 1-2 hrs before you plug. If you do an enema you could find that 1hr later you're shitting again. I'd enema the day before then again on the day but this seems like too much trouble. Ime go to the toilet 1-2hrs before and you'll be fine. I mix my dose with filtered tap water lol then I suck it up into a syringe only about 10ml give or take. I lube the syringe and off we go. 10-15mins and I'm high as fuck. Absolutely the best way to do mdma to me. It's quick and no horrible taste or swollowing tablets.

If it's just to avoid nausea, I would suggest dosing 4-8 mg of Ondansetron (Zofran) 30-40 minutes before dropping the MDMA. It removes substance induced nausea, and is safe to combine with MDMA and psychedelics.

I have an extremely sensitive stomach, and if I don't use Zofran I throw up the entire time I'm on MDMA. I also use it when doing LSD and mushrooms, as well as 2cb and other psychs. It doesn't interfere with the roll/trip in any other way than removing the nausea.

I prefer not to take other substances that could interact with the mdma, except for the stuff I do take of course.

It is, but I think you need a prescription. I got it for motion sickness after arguing that over the counter motion sickness drugs didn't work.

Also, I should probably mention that it's really expensive - but in my case worth it. If the nausea/vomiting was restricted to the come up only, I don't know if I would have bothered, but I throw up constantly during the entire roll/trip when not taking zofran/ondansetron.

I somehow managed to delete one of my messages when trying to copy it. So I'm just posting it one more time:

Zofran doesn't interact with mdma in any other way than removing nausea. It is a highly specific and selective serotonin 5-HT3 receptor (responsible for creating nausea) antagonist, thus prohibiting drug induced nausea. It is completely safe to combine the two.

Your body, your decision of course - but it is is a safe combination that greatly benefits those who suffer from nausea during the roll :)

Although you keep advocating Zofran, contributors to another thread have pointed out that Zofran is listed as having dizziness as a side effect.