Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom thread 2017

spacejunk

Bluelight Crew
i may be a little late in starting this thread (again) this year - at least for the Southern parts of Australasia - but thought it might be worth giving the mushie thread another run for 2017.

i've been enjoying foraging for mushrooms in Victoria this year, although it has been a little dry. i hope the areas around melbourne get some decent rains before the frost sets in.

any people having luck elsewhere?

this is a pic i took of psilocybe subaeruginosa when i was picking in South Western WA last year -

Hey man, I don't do psychedelics anymore but enjoy helping those who can via a horticultural role I do for a living.

I have to agree with you on the dry front, found VERY little mushies this year.

I also witnessed council workers on a city linked creek recently spraying for specifically illicit mushrooms.

I wish you all the best of luck.

^How do you know they were spraying specifically for that?

Its one reason I think you're best off trying to find mushies in the wild, or somewhere where council workers aren't spraying pesticide/fungicide on things. Or, yeah, grow them. :)

I've been seeing a few around but I'm not really looking.

^How do you know they were spraying specifically for that?

I asked them what they were spraying for. They said Psychedelic Mushrooms.

I actually kind of had a go at them too, I felt like signage should be put up incase people happen to get one with residue pop through.. But I assume they were doing in "problem" areas where people would annually congregate to harvest larger amounts. I doubt it would kill you but it should would make you feel sick..