• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

my pain pills seem different , pharmacist messing with me

itakeoxy

Greenlighter
Okay so I'm a chronic pain sufferer with multiple injuries to my back and to my knees. I definitely don't take pain medication for fun.
Hopefully somebody can help with my question. I normally take my pill when I get up in the morning ,I noticed two months ago my pills seem different. Normally I chew mine up and swallow it with some water, this time it started getting gooey and gel like and it just didn't seem the same. I noticed they are a little darker green and my old pills read 80 and Op and they still read that now too. The only difference really is they used to be a little more crushable and they weren't gooey. So last month I went to a different drug store and my pills seem to be like they were originally. And just now I went to the drugstore that I usually go to and they gave me the same pills that get gooey. I noticed from past labels they're all manufactured through Purdue. I know there's a difference but all the labels are the same nothing changed, I asked the pharmacist and she made me seem like I was crazy. The other difference is they don't work as strongly for some reason. The only thing that I can think of Is my pharmacist is giving me a different kind of pill without my knowledge because she doesn't like me.
This is getting really annoying I don't need anybody messing with me I'm in a substantial amount of pain on a daily basis and I don't need this going on can anybody shed some light on this please?

Last edited:
They changed the pills to A gluey type because of abuse, people were crushing them up and abusing them. So you have time release, it is better to just swallow it. Hope this helps. Tell your doctor you want your old ones back, if they do not have OP's like the ones you had beforee tell him to switch you to something similar but not gluey ND time released. Right now you are taking Oxycontin talk to your doctor about a strong dose of Oxycodone with no acetaminophen or Fentanyl patches if the pain is that bad..
-D

they now put fent in them so people who shoot a couple pills down will die, savagE anti abuse method......./

Yeah, Purdue Pharma changed the formation of their OxyContin. Those beautiful old "OC's" are now a spectre of the past. They are much more abuse resistant. You prooved it.

What a bummer huh, I remember the the time they left and the price of 80mg oxy started to rise about $5 a week until it peaked to $120 and people switched to heroin.

The OPs never did much for me, i've researched extensively how to make it so I can take another ROA but it was never worth the effort or time.
If your doctor is unable to fulfill your request in time, something I did to help (maybe just placebo) it kick in quicker is grab a razor blade and break it into a bunch of slivers and wash it down with some grape juice.

they now put fent in them so people who shoot a couple pills down will die, savagE anti abuse method......./

Your pharmacist is never going to do that, I can't say never but it would be very risky for him as you can check your pills at the counter to see if they are the correct ones.

The fake 80s that have fent in them will not be administered at a local pharmacy.

OxyContin has been 'crush resistant since 2010 here in the states.

Any options when my vics have started to realy build up a tolerance? thinking about heroin but don't wanna die