Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it time to stop MDMA for awhile?

sladoled

Greenlighter
Hello bluelight!

I'm reading discussions on this forum for a long time already and today I've finally made an account to ask you something.

I started using ecstasy pills in April after a 1-year break (before the break he only tried those drugs few times). His first experience after a break (1 pill) was so extremely magical that I fell in love with a drug and started to use it more often. The second experience happened next weekend, but I only took around 80mg of pure MDMA in crystal form and nothing too special happened. I then took a short break (skipped 2 or 3 weekends) and then took 1 pill at the next party and experience was amazing again. In the next 5 weeks, he took MDMA 4 times, but never more than 150mg unless at his last experience (last weekend) he took almost 300mg. All experiences were good and most were awesome. At last experience, I had a really short memory for awhile and he couldn't talk to people without forgetting what he was saying. He thinks that weed may be causing that, because I was smoking hard for a whole week, before taking MDMA and while on it. I also had slight hallucinations once when combining MDMA with weed.

I'm always mixing MDMA with amphetamines (speed).

I am smoking weed almost every day.

I had less than 10 MDMA experiences in his life (problem is they are close together)

I'm having a 21st birthday party this Friday and he is wondering if it will be okay for him if he takes MDMA again and how to make sure to have as amazing experience as possible. Should he make a break even if it's my birthday to make sure his magic won't be gone forever? (he is very afraid of that).

I will take a break from MDMA after this party for sure (if he will decide to take it). I want to stop using party drugs for awhile and try psychedelics.

I will be really thankful if someone could suggest me how to have an amazing drug experience for my birthday. I organized an openair party (mostly techno).

Last edited by a moderator:
When you're sober are you having the problem of not being able to communicate?

You're probably good for another roll.

Do your substance, don't let your substance do you. Have fun bruh bruh

To my mind if you are asking this question, you should take a 2 month break.