L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I need advice.

N

need your help!

I'm a 21 yo male. I never got into dating that much and really only dated one girl for a little while in high school. Now that i'm graduated and moved on in my life i'm starting to get in to the whole dating thing again. I have one problem that I don't know how I feel about. I am attracted to girls still in high school I know (16-17). Because of my beliefs I would never have sex before marriage. Iv had family tell me that whole thing where you take your age and divide then multiple thing and say things like well if you're just dating and friends, But does this make me a pedo, that I still like high school girls?

If there's grass on the field play ball ! If not then stick home plate in the mud a little.

I don't feel you are a pedo but I do feel you should play with adults.

Yeah I wouldn't say you're going full pedo, but I think it's inappropriate a little, 16/17 to 21 is a big difference in development/maturity. Later in life, that age gap is very small, for example someone age 30 dating someone who's 25. But you want to go with people around your own maturity level. Plus, at 16-17, even if it's within the age of consent, the parents could find out and declare it to be statutory rape. At least where I grew up, parents could do that regardless of what their daughter/son said about it.

Bottom line, it's risky and I think too large of an age gap at too young at age. Nothing wrong with being attracted to that age, most 16-17 year old girls are fully sexually mature and have a woman's body. I'm 34 and I find them physically attractive sometimes. But I wouldn't even dream of trying to actually have sex with or try to date one. Obviously there's a big difference between 34 and 21, but still.