Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-HO-DPT / 42 mg, O-PCM) - Second try - Becoming the matrix

enigmatiq

Bluelighter
Date 12/06/2017 – 00:47

Substances: 42 mg 4-HO-DPT orally, deschloroketamine orally, weed
Set: Relaxed, happy, content, meditative, dissociated
Setting: Home alone, doggystting, midnight.

I have a nice story for you guys about this one. On Sunday, 11/06/2017 I had been dosing deschloroketamine all day, with a few sips of DXM cough syrup for my cold, and of course the usual smoking of herb. At 21:10 I took a final dose of the day, around 72mg of O-PCM, aka deschloroketamine. During my dissociation I decided it was a good night to give 4-HO-DPT another go. I tried it on one occasion before, but I was also using benzodiazapines during that time, which made it a lackluster, but interesting and joyful experience. However, what happened yesterday night was very unexpected.

It was long overdue for a proper trip, and I have a small magic bag filled with all sorts of trinkets which transport your mind to another dimension. I was looking through my collection and it felt like it was time to have a deep tryptamine dream. After a bit of doubt I decided to take my scale and weigh out a few milligrams of 4-HO-DPT, which I procured last year from a very reputable candy shop. It came in the smallest baggie I have ever seen, 270mg it said, with a pattern consisting of blue smiling cartoon devil faces. The blue devil allured me with his pleasant grin, and I agreed to take his hand to a mystery land.

I pressed the button of my trusty milligram scale, and I prepared half a small Rizla paper as a parachute for the substance to land in my belly. At 00:47 I dosed approximately 42 mg, because it is one my favorite numbers for some reasons. After fifteen minutes of waiting in my dissociated state, which had persisted for a few days with some confusion and sedation as usual, I started feeling something that wasn't part of my disssociative haze. Inside my head it felt like a gear started turning, a processor increasing in intensity. The whirring sound became louder and louder, until my whole body was vibrating from it. This feeling started as an alien drilling sensation, but suddenly overtook my entire being. My skin started vibrating and transforming into a vortex of pure consciousness. I couldn't fight it even if I wanted to, as it didn't give me the time to do so. After a while I could feel everything vibrating as one and coming onto me. I felt like I broke through the matrix, and I was about to meet and become the energy that writes this code of life.

My skin turned into an explosive, electric fluorescent grid made of light, sucking up everything as it was vibrating. It felt like I was turned inside out, my skin became tubes of receptors for the vast infinite chaos. As I was covered in a fluorescent tesselating grid, my nerves were picking up the pure, primordial energy of the universe. I was feeling alternating currents rushing through these tubes, the energy of the ones in my life I love the most, the ones who are the light of my life, my mother and my girlfriend, and also being one with the source, the prima materia. When I started thinking of them, I was switching between being me and them, feeling what they felt, doing what they did, and I remember feeling so thankful for everything and everyone. This kept intensifying until I saw a light coming onto me. I felt like I had ascended to the highest power there was, and I could help further mold this universe. All of this made me think about myself and my place in reality, and how I can change it for the better by just being myself.

Right when I reached this ascended state of being, I suddenly swung back into my body. Like a big snap of a slingshot, I was transported back in my body, while every particle was still vibrating around me, whirling like vortexes, waiting for any touch to make it vibrate even more intensely. I sat in my bed, flabbergasted by what I just beheld. Slowly I was puzzling back reality together, almost ignorant of what happened to me just now. After all this cosmic chaos I also felt like I was Alex Grey for a split second, discovering my own art for the first time. Really weird to explain.

As I was putting myself back together, the universe played some jokes on me to show me everything still is in it's right state. I was siting next to my laptop and saw my girlfriend had replied to me via IM, just after my consciousness took her place for a a few fractions of a time. I tried to make her appear in my room, but unfortunately I did not become omnipotent. I remember concentrating really hard to make her appear in front of me, but I actually heard the universal force just laughing at me in my head right before she sent me a smiley at the same time. Weird synchronicities like this happen to confirm my suspicion that life is not just a random abnormality of matter, but an intricate puzzle designed by something greater than we can think of.

We texted a bit and I tried to put my experience into words, but I just couldn't do it justice yet at that point. Our dog was sitting at the door, as if he was gaurding me from enemies. When I was back in my body, I needed to go to the bathroom and I saw my small white ball of fur before me, ready to go. I watered into the bowl, while everything was still swirling around like gears. I followed my dog who wanted to walk around the backyard outside, and I was amazed by the force of the wind, brushing the leaves of the trees in the night, pulling the branches to make them dance. The trees looked like neurons, picking up energies in the air to transfer to the earth body. My dog was hunting for smaller critters as usual, while I was perplexed with the movement of what oftentimes seems stagnant to most lifeforms.

Another tidbit to the experience is that I stumped my toe a few days before, and the pain kept growing. After the trip the pain was so overwhelming I became nauseous and I had a hard time sleeping. My pain was some sort of symbol for the hierarchy of consciousness to me, as I am a toe of another organism which is also puzzled by me, we are a part of something bigger, and we as humans have the power to change anything for better or for worse in this way. We all have our time to strike to do what's right. When I woke up my pain was gone, as if I had imagined it... As I am writing this, the pain I had is gone, and also the glass skull I usually drank water and other beverages from has disappeared too...

The trip itself lasted about two hours, with an onset of 15 minutes, reaching to a peak at the 1 hour mark, then gradually coming down the next hours with a solid afterglow fading into the next few days. I feel rejuvenated and creative. I was a bit tired the next day, and I'm still putting the pieces together. The visuals were very beautitful and immersive, with eyes open and closed. Fractals of vortexes kept sucking everything in. The deschloroketamine probably potentiated the experience a lot, which combined into a beautiful synergy. I used to drink DXM cough syrup too for recreational purposes, and I always hated the taste of it. After this experience, this yucky syrup isn't half bad anymore. And the fact that I smoke enough weed might have helped with the intensity of this experience too.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this rather lengthy trip report, hope you enjoyed it!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4hodpt
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_2oxopcm
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed this. Man......got to pick up a gram of o-pcm. Just got a feeling it will be "the one" for me as far as multipurpose dissociatives.

Sounds like a great experience, thanks for sharing it. :) I don't doubt that the 2'-Oxo-PCM potentiated it a pretty good amount because it seems like 42 mg of 4-HO-DPT orally would be relatively weak for a lot of people, but a lot of what you describe does sound like what I've gotten or would expect generally from a higher dose of 4-HO-DPT or other similar indoles. The stuff about alternating between your own identity and those of people you are connected with while feeling their energy is something I can relate with in particular, I love seeing others discuss those kinds of things too on the same sorts of substances I get them on. Sorry about your toe too, but I guess it's good that it all worked out in the end, haha. Anyway, thanks again!

Very nice trip report indeed, sounds like it was quite magical! :)