• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

apvp addiction

tempered glass

Greenlighter
hello, i've got myself in a bit of a mess with apvp. i don't know why as i hate the stuff. I keep buying it even though it sends me fucking crazy and i've got myself thrown in psych ward a few times now. after each time it's "never again" but then i just get some anyway, it's pathetic. others seem to have similar problems with the stuff. i crave it like fuck if i don't have any, despite the effects being horrible/extreme. i have tapered down to 100mg a day and i've just binned my last few crystals except for a blob on some foil. that will be the last. has anyone had an addiction to this stuff? i used to eat 50 diazepam a day and the cravings for this evil stuff are far worse. i quit the diazepam so this shouldn't be a problem, managed to drop to just a few hundred mg a day and not let myself go on one. this time i need to stop for good. how long will the cravings last? when will i forget about the stuff? pure evil, i've done my fair share of shit but this stuff is something else.

I don't know what apvp is but whatever it is my advice is the same. Enlist support for the beginning. That may mean letting a close friend or family member know how much you are struggling with the cravings. Then take it one day at a time and reward yourself in other ways. Filling your life with activities that can keep you engaged and fulfilled will go a long way.

Evil shit. Worse than meth in my opinion. You only need a small amount to buzz but you just keep going and going. One day and night i smoked the whole gram and in the morning my pipe was all black as fuck so i must have been completely out of my mind and was holding tthe lighter to close. One night this woman i picked up on the side of the road who needed a lift (being the gentleman that i am haha i picked her up. I said you want some meth? She had a smoke & suspected it wasnt meth but she blackened the pipe as well and she had a fair bit.

Long story short we ended up mutually masturbating in my car then she started to get paranoid bla bla so gave her a lift back to her place

So a missed opportunity.

But ive had other fucked up experiences with APVP trying to pick up prostitutes and yada yada yada all ending with a black pipe & ending up back at the police station.

Very addictive and you wont be alone.

Please do seek counseling support and perhaps talk to your gp. Im guessimg you need;
A plan of approach
Support around you to help you facilitate.

Your use wont stop unless, you cannot get more, or you attempt abstinence with help such as my sggestion above.
Thisi is a very nasty, addictive drug.

Good luck