Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Music/Movies while rolling

ThatDude1234

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

So back in the day, when I used to roll a lot, I loved watching movies like the X-Mix series. They are fantastic CGI videos with accompanying music. One of my favorites to roll to was this one:
https://youtu.be/B1tgaCoLlRo

What makes this movie incredible is that when you are rolling, it's a total mindfuck. If you watch it sober, you don't "see" everything you do like when you're rolling.

Which leads to the reason I'm posting here today.

What are movies like this called?
How does it work? How can it make you see something that you simply cannot see when you're sober?
Do you know of any more, outside of this series, that have the same effect on someone under the influence - but potentially newer and hopefully with better graphics and in HD?

I've scoured YouTube, and added several to my playlist... but they are mostly just fractals and moving/morphing shapes. I'm looking for something that tells a story, like the video above does.

Any suggestions/answers will be greatly appreciated!!

Is watching actual full length movies fun while rolling? Always wanted to try it but never wanted to risk wasting my roll.

It's a waste of a roll, don't watch movies. Music is much better accompanied by some badass lights. If you need visuals, Winamp has plenty of really cool ones.

Is watching actual full length movies fun while rolling? Always wanted to try it but never wanted to risk wasting my roll.
Is it fun? Man, that's a very subjective question. Many people will enjoy it, others will feel like they can't sit still long enough to watch 1 minute, much less 1 hour.

Everyone is different. You may love it, you may not. The good news is, if you hate it, you just stop and do whatever it is that you love.... so about "wasting a roll"... no chance. Do whatever you want to do. Try new things. Find what you like. Live new experiences.

But one thing is for sure... if you watch THAT^^ movie while rolling, you're gonna see some absolutely crazy shit that isn't really there.

I was thinking about going to the movie theater while rolling so I could actually enjoy the movie. Ever since I abused mdma I dont enjoy them any more. Or really any thing for that matter. If another Michael Myers (Halloween) movie comes out ima have to do it!