• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Spiraling out of control

Leesa218

Greenlighter
Hi I'm back ...I'm trying to get into a rehab....I don't know what to think...am I wrong am I right....let me first say..I stay home with my children...I have about two hours everyday to get my stuff done. Than I am home..washing clothes..making dinner...taking them to and from school. I don't know anymore...my husband said I am no better than a crack hoe that doesn't take care of kids. Now he barely brings in enough...but I always bring home money for house..put it this way he knew I how I got money for bills and had no problem with it...but when he found out I did it for my drug he called me a whore....someone please tell me he can't do that......I know its all wrong....I am getting so messed up..I can't take it anymore

Hey doll,

I'm a sex worker and I'm really sorry to hear that your husband is down on you for your work (at least I think that's what I got from your post, if not I apologize for the mistake). Unfortunately some men (and women) like to put down sex workers because they think its the easiest way to really hurt you. I'm sorry he said that to you, and no, its not right for him to have done that. I hope you can get yourself the help you need!