Salemcoyote

Bluelighter
(MDMA/150 mg + heroin/0.5 grams + methadone/60 mg) - Veteran - "Stuck In Limbo"

What's in the bag?
- (2) Orange Tesla pills, 150 + mg. each
- (1) liquid dose of methadone 60 mg.
- (1) half gram of black tar heroin.
- (1) gram of private reserve cannabis.

I will preface this by stating that I used to roll all the time in the late 90's, early 2000's and from what I remembered these were some of the best times of my life.

Cut to the present day: I have been a heroin addict for the past ten years, though I have cut down significantly in the past year thanks to methadone maintenance.

This is my fourth attempt at rolling since being on methadone and the results have all been the same, unfortunately. I have obtained my pills from different sources each time and tested with three different reagents. Every time I have gotten results indicative of MDMA (purple to black instantly). This time was no different.

Obviously, the orange Teslas have quite the reputation. After reading glowing reviews I decided to order some for myself, having devoted the past year of my life trying to find MDMA so that my wife could experience the joy that I remembered so well. At this point she must think I'm crazy because every time we try this it doesn't work out (she's also on methadone maintenance, same dose as myself).

Having previously split our pills in half as instructed by several websites warning of the strength of these so-called "Dutch super pills", this time we decided fuck it, let's just drop a whole one each just in case they are underdosed. We had both not eaten anything since breakfast, and even that was light (a bagel with coffee). It was now 11 pm. We dosed methadone at 10 am and split a half gram of black tar around 6 pm, intravenously.

(+1 hr.) - we are watching The Eric Andre Show, still waiting for it to kick in.

(+2 hr.) - starting to feel restless and slightly nauseous, yawning quite a bit as well as stretching. I am convinced we are coming up now. My wife begins to fall asleep, so I nudge her awake. This is an exact repeat of our prior experiences.

(+3 hr.) - very minor tacticle sensory enhancement, feeling a bit horny. My pupils remain normal size. Stomach still cramped. We decide to smoke some top shelf to ease our discomfort and to try to potentiate the MDMA.

Immediately after smoking we both feel a head change, slightly empathetic, but none of the eye wiggles or euphoria I remembered so fondly.

(+4 hr.) - at this point it was getting late and we were once again disappointed. Keep in mind my wife has nothing to compare this to except the few times we've tried this before, so by now she has written off MDMA entirely. It's an absolute shame because I can't deny the fact that our experiences have been underwhelming and I remembered MDMA being literally life-changing.

Neither of us take SSRIs and LSD/mushrooms work just fine for us. Any feedback into this would be much obliged. Personally, I am convinced that it's the methadone blocking most of the effects of the MDMA. The only other theory I can give credence to is that some folks my age have stated that MDMA is no longer synthesized the same way and thus it is not the same. I really don't want to believe this and I find it hard to believe seeing as there IS a huge market for this stuff. If everyone experienced what we have nobody would buy MDMA anymore.

The best way I can describe it as being stuck in limbo. It literally felt like we were coming up for four hours straight.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_heroin
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_methadone
substancecode_opiates
_combo_
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: