2 grams of Phat Panda's Mango Haze
1 bottle Peach Champagne
1 container Orange Peach Mango Juice
Fruit Roll Ups hidden around the house
LIFX Color Lightbulbs
Red and Green Laser Projector
Blue Fiber Optic Battery Operated LED Flower Lamp
Uber App

My apartment has a spacious open kitchen/living area with a long hallway leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms. I have LIFX colored Wi-Fi bulbs in each room that I control with my phone or iPad and a laser projector flashing on the living room wall and mirror, reflecting to the ceiling. There are fans and air purifiers for circulation in each room since air conditioners are rare in the PNW.

We started off at Wendy's with 6 bacon cheeseburgers without the bread and tomatoes, 3 each. Then back to the apartment to chill the champagne and freeze a few mugs, set all the LIFX bulbs to an intense 250 degrees, and put on the Liquid Soul Best of Set in the office while the Pandora Psytrance station played in the living room and our food digests.

We drank frosty bellinis and smoked mango haze while waiting for the blotters to kick in. The blotters were called Strawberry from Amsterdam and were larger than normal, thick, and 200ug a piece. They had a strong taste and I started having shudders about 15 minutes in, so we knew it was going to be good. It took about an hour and 15 minutes to really kick in and about two hours to start peaking. Overall it was mellow but still strong with beautiful visuals and sensitivity to music.

We ended up taking an Uber ride to the waterfront and watching the river, moon, and clouds while rabbits hopped around. We had the creepiest Uber driver who was obviously going through something in life. Walking around downtown at night smoking prerolls in the afterglow was pretty fun. Then we took another Uber back home and watched Always Sunny until we passed out.

Overall the trip was pretty awesome. Next time we are going to double up on the champagne and buy a blender to make daiquiris while taking 650ug next time.

Any thoughts or ideas on making trips better?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
LSD ? Strong taste ? ... very unlikely , what you had might have been one of the unfamous Nbome's...

I was thinking the same thing. There were Nbomes going around on strawberry blotters a while back IIRC