• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Urinary retention and how to cure it?

YoBrainOnDrugz

Greenlighter
SWIM sometimes gets severe urinary retination after using MDMA and only with MDMA (SWIM didn't mix it with speed or anything,) to the point where SWIM sits on the toilet for 5 hours feeling like her bladder is going to explode but her urethra won't open. Not every time after SWIM takes MDMA, but maybe like 10% of the time. Would taking a diuretic be stupid, or should SWIM just go to the doctor next time it happens?

We don't do SWIM here. :)
I think taking a diuretic might make the problem worse.
If the feeling is painful I can understand this being a nuisance.
It's quite common on mdma, I get it too, but have never experienced it as painful.

How much did you take? At 1.5mg per KG I was able to pee 4 hours after taking the pill. Maybe lower your dosage?

I recall someone here on bluelight writing his tip being dipping penis to warm/hot water. His story included an anecdote of him purchasing a cup of tea because there was no other source of warm water.
I've tested it (not tea, just water) and it did help getting the flow started.

Sitting down to pee can help relax your muscles enough to aid in flow.
Give it a try. It may be surprisingly helpful.

Get this on ethylone/methylone also----my theory is the methyldioxy part of molecule is causing urinary tract irritation---I try to drink more fluids during and after to help flush system more. If one was dehydrated taking harsh diuretics would aggravate this. Maybe herbal(gentle) ones ok with more fluids. I want to try cranberry juice also, didn't yet tho.