• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma recovery! Please help.. anyone with similar experience ? Please! This is hell

Do have tinnitus (ear ringing) by any chance? When you lady down in bed before falling asleep, can you hear noises? Humming, static, buzzing, or a single tone or something?
That's my symptom right now.
I've had it for almost a year and half, hasn't subsided at all

Theone I have been suicidal since day one.. I even drove all the way to the new river gorge bridge to jump off but couldn't do it. I'm going to try and get through this though.. thanks for all the support everyone. It really means a lot. I just want to make it out of this. ?
Wow I relate to that it's almost 7 hours from me I mapped the drive now I don't want to jump thinking that is a highly unpleasant choice also not thinking of the pain it would cause family they experienced enough tragic loss

I need to write off the idea of MDMA benefitting me I cannot use it safely ever again I mean psychotherapy assisted is so far out of the question cost wise but it's a drug of choice for abuse for me how I can fix my drug compulsion unless the psychotherapy aspect does that yet I feel beyond the reach of therapy at this point

I still need to focus on recovering without drug "fixing" because I get trapped when I try to solve my drug compulsion with more drugs

That being said my advice to heal is start meditating if you do not at least five minutes per day increase over time when a routine is established and try Rhodiola, He Shou Wu, and Schizandra to heal brain chemistry and energy level takes a while in some cases

You can find other herbs and supplements those are pretty heavy duty to make a noticeable change in feeling good and focused but not recommended to take while MDMA is in the system

Also exercising in nature it does things being a gym doesn't for anxiety and depression and making your body and brain function the best it can even if only walking

Last edited:
Life is life and that is not that I want to get preaching and all that in my life like go bye and only that but pills mdna and weed could maybe definitely benefit because I know and been there and my way is ok