• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Saturday Thread -- now the Sunday Comedown .....

Happy saturday people. Who's getting fucked up tonight?? just got a G of MDMA delivered haven't had in years! haha gonna be a banger!

Whatever your up to be safe and have fun :)

(And FUBAR please stop PM'ing me dick pics, Im flattered etc but it ain't my bag)

I have allowed myself to take a little something extra today :)

130 mg methadone
400 mg pregabalin
2 mg clonazepam
2 mg alprazolam
30 mg dexamphetamine

I took most of it around 15.00 but I have redosed 10 mg methadone and 1 mg dexamph after dinner. I think I am going to take some more pregabalin and alprazolam a couple of hours before I go to bed.

It is a nice combo - no doubt. But next time I think I am going to add a small amount of a dissociative (either ketamine or 3-MeO-PCP). I hope that can potentiate the methadone a little bit. I think the dexamphetamine are messing a little with the sedation from the methadone. But the good thing is the added concentration and focus, so balancing it right is like walking on a line :)

Anyone else enjoying themselves this evening?

That's a lot of methadone mate. Take it you're on a maintenance script?

I fuckin love phet and opiates - cruise city baby... :)

Im very much enjoying myself. I love street phet. Cut to fuck but its like more manageable. that makes no sense i know but fuck it :)

Poppies kicking in now - I've suddenly lost all desire to drink beer. But I'll soldier on, I've still got a can and a half left ffs... ;)

Poppies kicking in now - I've suddenly lost all desire to drink beer. But I'll soldier on, I've still got a can and a half left ffs... ;)

Bluelight expects every member to do their duty. Your fulfilling your contractual obligations Fubz so good lad....Now lets get fucked up and invent something that will make us big daddy dollars.....

That's a lot of methadone mate. Take it you're on a maintenance script?

I fuckin love phet and opiates - cruise city baby... :)

Yes, I get prescribed methadone as a part of my addiction treatment. My daily dose is 60 mg which is fine for being functional at work etc. But I still have a wild crawing continuously. So I am considering asking to go up to 80 mg pr day instead. But I am afraid that is my inner addict speaking.

I save some doses sometimes, so I can do like today and take more than my regular dose.

Any one else fuuucked! haha lovely synergy here between lager, phet and amnesia haze! yummy! playing my guitar like a diva!! Big shout out to those fighting the good fight knee deep in the sesh! I salute you!