• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth effects

Steph3111

Greenlighter
I recently started smoking meth quit crack after 30 years I just went on a 3 day roll and my pee is orange I'm itching bad I have red spots and like these hard little blister looking sores also these little red crusty sores not from picking is this normal please help

~
Phenazopyridine, Rifampin, Senna and a few others can turn your urine orange. If your skin and/ or whites of your eyes turn yellow then it's time to get to the hospital as that is a sign of liver failure. As far as the dermatitis goes that's fairly common in poorly synthed / cut methamp as well as people sensitive to a myriad of possible chems in suspect meth.

This is a common rash with meth (lord I wish I hadn't searched meth dermatitis, I'm mentally scarred by some of those pics :( )

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/16-Basic-Drug-Discussion

Last edited:
Red bumps is from holding in your hits while smoking. Blood gas exchange in your lungs starts to release toxics in your blood stream of you hold inhale and don't exhale right away. Then your body releases it thru skin. You should breath slowly deeply in, then exhale it right away. No more bumps

The orange pee would probably be at least in part to dehydration as well

Drink loooots of water bro, meth is not crack, it is MUCH harder on the entire body than crack, id have stuck to the crack.... w crack you gotta worry about your heart and thats about it, and not over soing it, i have experience with meth and you said you rolled for 3 days now you tell me 3 day crack binge vs, 3 days of meth, aint near the same is it? Meth smoke is also extraordinarily more acidic, brush your teeth everyday after use, or lose them within a year or two, trust me. Stay safe. - zonxx

I always wondered if ones heart can fail from excessive meth use? I always worried or felt like I would have a heart attack from crack cocaine, as I would get chest pains time to time, and the fact it's a strong stimulant. Can meth cause a heart attack or stroke if yoy

Hey OP! I guess we are dealing with a double-edged sword right? You've managed to get over a life-long addiction to Cocaine, but now it looks like you're rebounding into the loving arms of Methamphetamine. It's a total bitch and it's undoubtedly a negative situation, but we are here to help you 100%

First, I'll echo what my comrades have put out there, in that that color of your urine is almost undoubtedly a result of dehydration. Obviously, you're going to want to try to re-hydrate as best you can. It might not be readily accessible, but gatorade was always my go-to in these situation. You're probably not too hungry, so the gatorade is a good way to get you hydrated and get some calories in you.

One of the most difficult things to do in these situations, is to actually get a true perspective of what you're going through and how bad the situation is. When you've been awake, on Methamphetamine for days, I'm not surprised that you're a little bit freaked out. This is normal. I'm not there, so don't take this as fact, but I believe it's unlikely that you've done anything serious to your body or mind over a 3-day binge. It's obviously terrible for your body, but it's not likely that you have done anything terrible or permanent.

My advice would be to wait and watch. As you continue to come down, keep track of your symptoms and absolutely don't hesitate to contact one of us if you feel you've got problems above and beyond what we've discussed here.

I always wondered if ones heart can fail from excessive meth use? I always worried or felt like I would have a heart attack from crack cocaine, as I would get chest pains time to time, and the fact it's a strong stimulant. Can meth cause a heart attack or stroke if yoy
YES YES AND YES. Same effects as cocaine as a Vasoconstrictor except instead of 15-45 min of effects meth is MINIMUM 3 -8 hrs which is crazy if you use enough, if youve ever got that tight feel from cocaine in your chest, thats the vasoconstriction ( blood vessels constricting aka getting smaller when theyre pumping harder) which is definately hard on the body but meth use is ugh i mean yeah ive used it a few times, cant say i didnt enjoy it tbh, but these drugs are like picking up a red hot coal, eventually itll burn through your hand, aka you just wont handle it and for daily use, its inevitable HOWEVER the body does heal, and if breaks are taken one can live a long nice life and use but still its a tough one to decide because drugs ease everyones minds/pain or whatever so we make our choices, unfortunately somtimes unwise/dangerous ones such as too much or whatever and it sucks that it happens to even the most controlling users, its just what it is, addiction manifests itself in billions of different ways and effects everyone differently

To those who havent fucked with meth, stick to coke, im a 2-6gram a day smoker of it, and never had a heart pain, idk how many times in that id tried meth, but it was the single only drug that made me feel as if somthing bad would happen, beware bluelighters, i love ya all, stay safe.

Hey OP! I guess we are dealing with a double-edged sword right? You've managed to get over a life-long addiction to Cocaine, but now it looks like you're rebounding into the loving arms of Methamphetamine. It's a total bitch and it's undoubtedly a negative situation, but we are here to help you 100%

First, I'll echo what my comrades have put out there, in that that color of your urine is almost undoubtedly a result of dehydration. Obviously, you're going to want to try to re-hydrate as best you can. It might not be readily accessible, but gatorade was always my go-to in these situation. You're probably not too hungry, so the gatorade is a good way to get you hydrated and get some calories in you.

One of the most difficult things to do in these situations, is to actually get a true perspective of what you're going through and how bad the situation is. When you've been awake, on Methamphetamine for days, I'm not surprised that you're a little bit freaked out. This is normal. I'm not there, so don't take this as fact, but I believe it's unlikely that you've done anything serious to your body or mind over a 3-day binge. It's obviously terrible for your body, but it's not likely that you have done anything terrible or permanent.

My advice would be to wait and watch. As you continue to come down, keep track of your symptoms and absolutely don't hesitate to contact one of us if you feel you've got problems above and beyond what we've discussed here.

I read your advice to him, excellent if i may say but sir, if its above n beyond him i think he should go to the ER cause really, what can we do, we dont exactly know his medical records and in terms of harm reduction which i strongly love this site for, if hes beyond control/feeling uncontrollably bad, we cant rly save him no?

An edit, but i do get that some need to be told to go, so hey maybe youre right, everyones entitled to their own opinion, in divided on this, because on one hand yep we can advise him what to do, on the other idk ya get me??