• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and HOOKAH

Ionized

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried smoking hookah while on MDMA high? I've been smoking hookah for 10 years and yet never combined the two.
Does it intensify the high or what?
I would think it would depend on the type of tobacco but I am only smoking low nicotine brands.
Wanted to know what to expect.

I'm not really too familiar with hookahs (just never really fancied using one).

Is it basically just tobacco/nicotine? Can they provide a powerful hit? If so then I'd imagine it could temporarily enhance or intensify the MDMA, depending on the amount of nicotine.

I'd imagine it would basically be like smoking a cigarette, although possibly with a more pleasent form of sensory input (i.e flavour)... which may well effect it in some way.

I always find the deep inhalation of tobacco smoke rather pleasurable in itself when high on mdma. But I'm a non smoker.
With a hookah it's all about the smoke and the taste so maybe it's good.
Maybe with a little hash at the end of the mdma high?

I always find the deep inhalation of tobacco smoke rather pleasurable in itself when high on mdma. But I'm a non smoker.
With a hookah it's all about the smoke and the taste so maybe it's good.
Maybe with a little hash at the end of the mdma high?

I tried it and followed your suggestion with the hash at the end augustaB.
Hookah tastes awesome during the roll and it seems to potentiate it too like Tranced said.
I smoked about 0.5 gram of hash at the beginning of the comedown and it made the roll quite psychedelic. Very strong effect.
Good suggestion augustaB.