• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Day 5 strong urges to use opiates/Kratom at work

Havocsfool

Bluelighter
I have no energy or motivation. It's raing and it's cold. I'm a dumbass for having left a dose in my bag so my girl wouldn't find it, but someone like me always remembers where shits stored and counts every pill. Trying caffeine and dxm now, which is my other addiction. I guess I'm just looking for encouragement from strangers on the Internet, I know it's pathetic but I've put myself in this place. I basically have no energy when I'm not using, which is why I'm quitting and is also why it torturous, I want energy to go do things but without I'm just a blob and struggle to do anything. No interest in food either.

What is your situation in terms of kicking? Did you kick recently? What were you using and what was your habit like?

I've only been kicking recently past 4 day. due to an extreme lack of energy that I am concerned is health related, but I have to kick and stop caffine to find out if that is the cause or if it's due to the opes. I've been passing out(not nodding in a good way) for most of the day when I'm not working. My habit is pretty light and moderate, compared to most. Daily intake is any of these in one sitting and I only use once a day now(dillies are an exception, I will binge) my caffeine intake is 600mg a day: 2 tablespoons Kratom( which is what I usually do for economic reasons.) 80 mg oxy when I have the money, I haven't touched oxy in two weeks though preferring dilaudid, 2 -4 pounds PST with Tagamet,grapefruit, tonic water, 16mg or more dillies DOC snorted or plugged is what I prefer to do, I don't touch needles and heroin doesn't do it for me without injecting, which I tried about 20 times but didn't get a taste for it or rather the heroin here is so stepped on to make it not worth it, it's not like the heroin I used to get. 60 morphine plugged is an occasional treat. I don't touch methadone or subs anymore. But generally the oxy/dilaudid/morphine is my weekend fun and I maintain with Kratom and PST. when I get my vikes I throw them on top. I've been using 8 years, but wasn't a daily user for the majority of it. Only the past year and a 1/2 or so. To be honest my withdrawals aren't that bad, I really only feel physically ill on day two depressed on day three and then sllllloooowwww after that but not depressed. I think I went 3 weeks once but it didn't make much noticeable difference. What's bad is not being able to function at work or after work without using and having people constantly ask me if I'm ok or if I'm depressed.

Maybe you could take a few days off and go camping, or get out for a walk, go swimming? Physical activity can help.

That is a good idea captain. Looks like I will have to make time to get thru this, I can taper in the meantime. I can't do it next week though, the owner is going on vacation and she needs all hands on deck :( which is going to make the first 4days of kicking I just did, kind of pointless. But hopefully I can slow down some. But my WDs aren't to bad anyways.

Im on day 5 of a 120mg oxy habit. Everyday for 5.5 years. I feel like I am lucky. I feel exceptionally well today! I got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. I've dosed 2.5g-3G five times in the last 3 days to help. What a relief if provided. But the huge difference, and most noticeable is Day 4 to day 5. I feel like 75% normal today. I've only dosed kratom once today at 7am. It's now 2:35 pm and I feel no need to dose again. Gonna just jump from here. Once you see that light bro, it's magnificent.

Im on day 5 of a 120mg oxy habit. Everyday for 5.5 years. I feel like I am lucky. I feel exceptionally well today! I got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. I've dosed 2.5g-3G five times in the last 3 days to help. What a relief if provided. But the huge difference, and most noticeable is Day 4 to day 5. I feel like 75% normal today. I've only dosed kratom once today at 7am. It's now 2:35 pm and I feel no need to dose again. Gonna just jump from here. Once you see that light bro, it's magnificent.
I didn't make it this week, :( but the weekends tommorow so I'll try again. I need work that is engaging to stay sober I think and I don't know if I can do this shit for another 4 years. I have one job I love and if I can transition to full time in that job, it'd make quitting easy.

I didn't make it this week, :( but the weekends tommorow so I'll try again. I need work that is engaging to stay sober I think and I don't know if I can do this shit for another 4 years. I have one job I love and if I can transition to full time in that job, it'd make quitting easy.

Did the weekend give you any traction on the issue?