• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

30 hours after tramadol dose enough?

Karenbeddie24

Greenlighter
Can anybody help me if i take tramadol then leave a 30 hour gap and then take mdma will i be okay or is that not long enough?

Any history of seizures? If not I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. The half life is 8 hours max meaning half the drug is out of your system (metabolized) at 8 hours.

Thank you cyberius as well for the reply. Does if the half life is 8 hours does that mean the whole drug will be gone in 16?

Is there anybody else who has an opinion? Im sorry but i always panic when taking mdma as it is so now even more so just need the reasurence haha

Honestly itll be fine. I used to pop tramadol like sweets all the time when I was 16 and took mdma quite often without even knowing tramadol had an effect on serotonin. As long as you dont take it in the same day theres 99.99999% (not gonna say 100% because theres never 100% of anything in life) chance youll be fine.

If its that big of an issue and causing some anxiety just leave a bigger gap between the tramadol and mdma doses. But theres really no need to.

I normally take a 50mg cap but think ill split it on the morning and take 25mg just to make myself feel better.