• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Testing for fake oxycodone

Jinelle39

Greenlighter
Hi I am. New I was reading about the fake Percocet and people saying they were using the CWE way to check pills. What is CWE ??

Cold Water Extraction.

This section of bluelight is for articles on drugs that are in the media. Have more of a browse around the site by going to the home section or the main 'forum'.

Last edited:
Cold water extraction separates the tylenol from the oxycodone in percocet, the idea is to put less stress on your liver

You can't use a CWE to check for fentanyl in pills. Can try using fentanyl test strips, but this doesn't detect fentanyl analogues which are increasingly common. Basically make sure you get your percs from a pharmacy / someone with a legitimate script or risk OD'ing.

Look up fentanyl test kit.

this is what you want. I'm looking into getting some myself I will re post if i find out good info.

Or you could just get one bottle(aprox 50 uses) of marquis(other reagents probably work too) reagent.
Itd be cheap and you then have the ability to lookup and differentiate substances by results.

Well, i cant get a pic to post but heres a helpful link to an image https://m.imgur.com/r/opiates/c0BoewL

I stand corrected, this is the first time I've seen that chart. I hope it gets distributed more widely.

Yeah, i completely agree.
Tbh, this is actually my first time searching for a chart but i have similar findings written down in my notebook.

The end of last year, when fent analogues were super cheap(and still legal in china), i bought a few to use as reference cause i was using, admittedly, too much H and wanted to be safe(r).

If you can get pics to post(might be because im using BL mobile that it wont work, i dont know) id recommend posting the image(or even makin a new thread) for everyone. It could prove to be a helpful resourece as im sure were not the only ones who havent seen it