• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Carfentanil suicide

goodbyecruelworld

Greenlighter
My stuff should be here tomorrow or the next day at the latest. My plan is to get a room at a hotel and do it there. No mess at my place. No note. Want it to look like an accidental overdose. My question is, how long do you think I have after I insuflate about 50mg of the stuff to lose consciousness. I was thinking about cyanide as well but this just seemed like the better way to go. At 50mg, they can shoot me up with all the narcan they want and it won't do shit. I'm thinking I should be in a coma within 1 minute and dead within 10.

Think carefully about what you are deciding to do. What is it in your life that causes you to think that this is the only solution? Are there any other options you might consider? The world can be cruel, the world can make you cry. The world can also make you laugh, happy, cry with joy, fall in love, and everything in between. I can't answer your question about timing, but I can lend an ear if you need it- or are even just willing to let someone know.

what is your rush to die? Do you really think there is anything better on the other side? Besides you will die eventually anyways. If you need someone to talk to, just let me know.

I didn't ask for help. I'm beyond it. Talking isn't going to help. This has been a year in the making, there are no other options. Don't know what's on the other side. Maybe nothing, and that would still be preferable to what's on this side. I'm ready to go. My bags are packed. Now if the carfentanil would just get here.

Before you go, can you tell us why? At least maybe your story can help us help someone else?

I'm so sorry that you feel like this. Please don't leave yet. Have another try. There's always a better solution than suicide.

Can you please tell us why there is no other option? I think you are posting here for a reason. Stick around for just a bit more. Let us hear what is happening. What's the rush? How did you get to this?

Bro your gonna die anyway. Whats the fucking rush. Why not radically change your life instead. I'm sure some people would be really hurt by you acting like this. Just take action instead of fucking killing yourself. Don't believe all the trash that comes out of your mind man. Your under the influence of some dark spirits. Slay them and find a better life.

Hey its your life and your choice and I dont know you but have been there and trust me there is nothing worse than exiting stage left and leaving a whole bunch of people in your life wondering what the hell happened and why.

Your family and friends are going to want to know what happened. Why you chose this. What exactly were you thinking. They will jump to concludions and blame themselves or other people but not you.

But if you do this. This is your fault. Its on you. If you dont tell someone this is happening and get them to save you from yourself you are going to cause so much pain to people. You wont be doing anyone any favours.

Someone will have to find you. People will have to clean up the mess. It will be your family.

What is so bad that you would do this?

I just lost someone again last weekend. While I get it, i just wish people would seek help and live rather than opt out.

Goodbye- zephyr is telling the truth, even if you make it look like an accident, people will know. When those who love you (and no matter who we are, there are people that love us, no matter what we think) think about what happened to you, what you did to yourself, even if they are convinced that it is/was truly and accident, they will want to know why. Not knowing leads us (those left behind) to wonder what we did wrong. How we could have screwed up so badly. Often times is leaves all the wrong people feeling responsible, like a kid that didn't have the power to help.

If you do want to do this, if you really feel there is no going back up the road you traveled down for 1 year, let someone know why. You can talk to the strangers here. You could talk to a stranger in the street, you could even talk to a person you love. But please, please, please talk to someone about your choice.

My son's father killed himself last year after seeing my son for the first time in years. My son quickly spiraled, he thought his father killed himself to get away from my son! Don't do that to those that love you. Don't leave them wishing they could just know why!

Your life is your decision, you get to control it as much as the rest of us. Other people's lives, their mental health, their hearts and heads- that is not yours to play with. If you decide to move on, let them know why so they can to!

Ill just let you know a story if you are still around reading. My best friend found love with this cool guy and they used meth off snd on for fun until she became pregnant so she stopped. The baby looked as if it was going to have downs syndrome in early tests. She had to deal with this within herself as he couldnt and went into fill blown addiction and psychosis.

He lost his job due to drugs and then lost his mind. Trashed her apartment looking for evidence that she was actually a prostitute working with "them" to screw up his life. He stole her phone diary and lap top. She called police when he bashed her 6 mon pregnant and bashed her dad who came to help.

He was in jail after breaking in repeatedly on valentines day when his son was born. No downs.

He trashed his own house and pulled off the wall plaster, electrical fittings, the bathroom and ceilings looking for bugs. My friend had just given birth but was trying to help him get help. She wanted him back. She would have done anything for him.

She had to call his Italian father to come to Australia to help him as his house was going to be taken by the bank and she saw what he had done and knew there was nothing she could do for him alone. The rehab and mental health services wouldnt help as he was not willing to go in voluntarily.

Then one weekend he visited her and it was going well until he used in front of her in an attempt to prove he didnt have to use and was not an addict. She grabbed the pipe off him and the gear snd smashed it and chucked it in the toilet.

He went beserk. She ran for her life carrying the baby. He was arrested again. Despite fishing out the evidence he was using the police let him go 24 hours later with no directive for rehab assitance.

He went home.

4 days later my friend was so worried no one had heard from him she called police to do a welfare check.

They found him after he had been hanging for 3 days.

His father at that time was on a plane to Australia. The police met him at the Airport. He had to identify his dead son.

The father had been told by his son that my friend was a prostitute and the baby wasnt his and he was duped wjich is why he lost his job. The father refused to believe his son was a drug addict. My friend had to meet him at his sons house with the police.

Then he saw for himself what his son had done. Holes in the walks. Ripped out kitchen. Pulled ip tiles. No doors. No ceiling. Ripped out bathroom. Pikes of trash everywhere. And the rope still up where he hung himself.

My friend then saw a 70 yo italian man fall to the floor and howl.

That was a year ago. An autopsy had to be done and his mounting debts cleared up. The house is derelict but now my friend has to clean it and put it on the market.

The coroners report came on the anniversary of his death.

Reading it was just reliving the past.

There is no end to the pain for my friend who is raising her son alone. No end of pain for his family who just wish he had have asked for help regardless of his situation.

So I am telling you. Whatever you have done. Whatever you dont want to face. You have to know what you are about to do is far worse .

It wont look like an accident. An investigation will prove it.

If you decide to go ahead anyway. You need to leave a note.

Very moving zeph. I wish your friend, and the guys father well <3

OP, please don't hesitate to post again if you're still with us.

^^

ugram is not a thousandth of a gram and yeah, your post is kinda inappropriate.
And who TF really knows these forms. I did a whole freakin paper on Fentanyl back when I was using it and the shortcuts of the units are all forgotten. Even if it is BS, it might help someone else reading the other posts, though I dont feel like it is bs. More of a cry for help from a really dark place/situation.

Hope youre ok dude. Please do reply back and tell us whats up. Most of us have been there or close to it. Life seems or perhaps is pure sh+t sometimes. But you need to think about how many people are there everywhere, how many lifes they lead, how many countries they live in. You can live so many different lifes, go to different places, dont focus on your small little corner. It might be a sh+tty corner so change it or replace things and circumstances. Let everything go and start anew. Whatever. Just dont die.
Do answer us.

It is a thousandth of a gram, and a milligram is a hundredths of a gram, and a gram is a gram.

Just Google it sweet Jesus on a stick

wrong, a milligram is one one thousandth of a gram. 1000 milligrams=1 gram 1000 micrograms= 1 milligram 1 microgram is one one millionth of a gram 1,000,000 micrograms=1 gram

I'm confused. Why is it that you don't believe he can get carfentanyl again? I can get it. Why wouldn't he be able to?

You do realize everything - every last fucking thing - is available at the click of a button, right?

^

Whoa, dude. Do you want to talk in private? I've been going through some rough times as well, but these wonderful guys and gals here have talked some sense in to me and I would be honored to do the same for you. Hit me up anytime, brother.