• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

432hz Vs 440hz music tuning

vortech

Bluelighter
This link has some of the story behind this subject. After re-tuning and remastering much of my discography recently (and soon releasing it), I am completely sold; I'm a believer.
http://omega432.com/432-music/the-importance-of-432hz-music/
440hz = Luciferian
432hz = Christ Consciousness, Earth frequency
Just the fact that the Nazi Minister of propaganda, the Rothschilds and global bankers were instrumental in the change from 432 to 440 in the 1939 is enough to speak the case. It was said that this tuning increased the levels of humanity's greed.
There's tons of resources but this was the first link on google with the story http://www.viewzone.com/432hertz.html

Feedback?

The video in the link is a good one to hear the difference. It's tangible. The thin veil of discordance is gone.

The video in the link is a good one to hear the difference. It's tangible. The thin veil of discordance is gone.

I think its about suggestion. I would be more interested in peoples reaction if there was some randomisation to the order of tuning presented.

For me, I didn't detect any qualitative difference whatsoever besides the slight change in pitch. There really shouldn't be any significance to the actual frequency of a musical note for a few reasons. When we talk about sound, we are really talking about vibrations through our own terrestrial medium at sea level. It will have very little analogous meaning anywhere else in the universe, and pitch changes depending on the position of the listener in relation to the source. Secondly, our perception of musicality is also a construct of our hearing and neural processing of sound; there is no reason to think any other animal detects vibration in the same way that we do, and good reason to consider otherwise; no other animals make music in the manner that humans do. For that reason, I'd be amazed if musicality is anything but a human construct.

But 432 may be a better number to divide in 2 for octaves. :\

It is more than a subtle difference to me after A/B'ing both (I guess I've been outed as a lizard?). One thing I did find, however, is not ALL music sounds better at 432 IMO. It depends on a lot of things I guess, maybe key signature is a factor, but I did find preference to 440 with a couple songs. It may also be that when re-sampling wave files -1.818%, the modulation can create some subtle artifacts. I found that Adobe Audition's time stretch algorithm, especially when first up-sampling the wave to 88.2 or 96k and 24 or 32 bit depth, produces a very transparent sound compared to something like Audacity, which works but kinda trashes the high frequencies.

440hz = Luciferian
432hz = Christ Consciousness, Earth frequency
Just the fact that the Nazi Minister of propaganda, the Rothschilds and global bankers were instrumental in the change from 432 to 440 in the 1939 is enough to speak the case. It was said that this tuning increased the levels of humanity's greed.
There's tons of resources but this was the first link on google with the story http://www.viewzone.com/432hertz.html

Feedback?

Give me a fucking break.

I think its about suggestion. I would be more interested in peoples reaction if there was some randomisation to the order of tuning presented.
i found a video on youtube which presented a handful of different guitar parts at both 440 and 432. i preferred the 440 version a couple of times and the 432 version a couple...

alasdair

Give me a fucking break.

I was just paraphrasing from the links I provided. The conspiracy theories go really deep here, and the Luciferian/Christ tuning is just one little nugget I thought was interesting enough to share to stoke the fire. I was hoping the conversation would be more nuanced than 'give me a fucking break' however.

for me the perception of the sound is tangible. Nothing against 440 Hz. I've played it and enjoyed it my whole life. The story behind it is compelling. Every way you look at it 432 Hz wins. I could make a list. It just sounds better to me. Fuller, richer, more resonant. I think I'd pass a blind sound test 9/10 of the time and identify the correct tuning, it's more than susceptibility. I'd be willing to submit to a controlled study — a taste test of sorts to confirm it.

Here's another good video:

I enjoy your posts Vortech. I was just using this Plugin The Snail in my DAW the other day to tune to 432.

I was actually cruising on here to contemplate a place to share an experience I had last week. I ended up meditating listening to 432hz music before sleep and ended up having a dream involving extraterrestrials. I was experiencing telepathy in the dream the entire time and being shown around in a place with other extraterrestrials in a very light hearted manner.

A very unusual event took place within the first 10 seconds or so after awakening. I felt effects similar to DMT, but there were significant differences. No visuals for one.. instead my vision was sharp and there was an awareness of energy tethered to my brain. I was controlling these gyroscope like balls made of some kind of energy as well as the moving parts inside them (somewhat voluntarily, somewhat involuntarily). The movements reminded me of the way I perceive reality with my eyes open on DMT, however the experience only involved these two tethered orbs that were spinning around me, crashing into each other and moving in very specific ways.. like a sequence.. a pattern. I could perceive what I knew was the DMT noises (formant sounds going fast like garbled vowel sounds), but instead it was like dense information involving the movement of this energy taking it's place.. The experience was like having my brain operate in a way that's too much for the human system to handle. Any thoughts?

My thoughts before sleep were pretty simple. I focused on the idea of reaching out to embrace an alien who would happily partake in that experience, no matter how much more advanced they are. I can't explain what took place when I woke up, but i regard the whole experience to be spiritual. I remember seeing a blue being traverse in the opposite direction parallel to me, in a meditation pose, entirely upside-down floating in a straight line maybe 8-10 feet above me in the dream, while the being I spent most of the dream had me look at these other beings interact (who looked like humans), and also provided the knowledge that all the beings in the place I was at perceived all other beings visually (including myself), as their own species.. for relation purposes. Everyone had some kind of a simple beige device on their heads which looked about as simple as a casual baseball cap with some kind of box thing on the sides, one larger than the other. Other than the blue being, nothing looked too science fiction-like. It was a very pleasant place. Tan looking puffy clouds you could walk on and with a gradient light orange to purple sky. My senses besides sight and the way my mind operated was completely different.. almost as if the hat was some kind of an adapter. kinda made me think of virtual reality a bit..

but anyways that's my two sense and a brief synopsis of a unique experience in my life. I don't think it's that unlikely for the tuning scale to have been changed on purpose for malicious purposes. SO much is done to the population with cruel intention that it's hard for me to think some advanced beings somewhere who are aware of us, and experience love, would not experience empathy for our circumstances.

earlier that evening I ate a mild dose of kratom, before that, Colouracetam... Sulbutiamine, and I believe some Piracetam earlier that day. Meditation seemed to bring on a lot of closed eyed imagery. Prayer was also involved.

I asked the higher ups about this tuning question and got an unexpected reply. The most harmonious tuning is 528Hz.

This corresponds to A = 444 Hz when using even tempering.

528 Hz is the Solfeggio tone

That'll be my new tuning for my bass.

Fractal, bro, that's a helluva dream, especially noting all the conditions and intentions leading up to it. It's kind of post I really cant even follow-up for loss of words. An epic 'duuude' is the most I can say.

Fractal, bro, that's a helluva dream, especially noting all the conditions and intentions leading up to it. It's kind of post I really cant even follow-up for loss of words. An epic 'duuude' is the most I can say.

Kind of in the same boat honestly. I think I'm about to research some 432hz tuning stuff. Digging that 528hz tuning.

for me the perception of the sound is tangible. Nothing against 440 Hz. I've played it and enjoyed it my whole life. The story behind it is compelling. Every way you look at it 432 Hz wins. I could make a list. It just sounds better to me. Fuller, richer, more resonant. I think I'd pass a blind sound test 9/10 of the time and identify the correct tuning, it's more than susceptibility. I'd be willing to submit to a controlled study — a taste test of sorts to confirm it.

Here's another good video:

this guy's channel is awesome. I'm happy this thread was started :)

same here Levels. Though I'm surprised to see 430.54 and not 430.65. I'm making a chart of alternative tunings based off this one http://www.planetware.de/octave/table.html I'm having fun with this too. So... 7.83HZ is the real schuman resonance number, not 8Hz As far as my research has come up with. Divide 430.54 by 57 and we get, 7.5533333333333333333333333333333 HZ Sounds like a good bit of numbers to determine Ratios to me :). Sucks we can't measure the ELF/ULF waves on other planets. I mean we have recordings of radio signals, but that all deals with Frequency & Amplitude Modulation. AM and FM signals. As far as I know. hah. I'm glad I'm not the only one fascinated by this right now.

I forget the exact number, but its 117.something BPM to get 16th note timing at exactly the Schumann resonance. I once made a track at 118bpm and at the time wondered why it sounded so grounded and natural in its flow.

Indeed it is. The Schumann resonance number!!! We've cracked this walnut wide open guys. Thanks so much for this <3<3<3 That's the number.