• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

buc-3 furanyl analogue

I wish I was as inside as you guys were. But then I may love these things too much....still have R&D call me sometime.

I found a post on a Polish forum from someone who claims to be in contact with the chinese companys who make the BUC-X chems. Dunno if its reliable.

yes i found the same. the forum belongs to the vendor site where i bought both chems. but they were only 2-3 days in shop and after they took them out... glad i could grab some though i am disappointed with the BUC-8

cheers

BUC-3 and BUC-8 after lab test proved to be Benzylfentanyl. BUC-3 seems to have also trace amount of A-PVP. I would treat with caution all product from vendor who sell such untested new substances that are in fact totally different compounds. This information was posted on hyperreal, tests were made by polish harm reduction organisation.

Isnt that one inactive?

I'm assuming it was a typo and humite meant to write BenzOylfentanyl.

Benzylfentanyl:
320px-Benzylfentanyl.svg.png

Benzoylfentanyl:
22551.png

Benzylfentanyl is basically the same as fentanyl, except with only 1 carbon between the phenyl ring and the piperidine. It is indeed extremely weak for a fentanyl analogue - at only 1/200th of the binding affinity of regular fentanyl it should at best have only a fraction of the potency of oral morphine.

The structure pictured on the "BUC-3" baggies, however, shows Benzoylfentanyl. Here, the acyl chain (the one with the "O" on it) has been switched from a propionyl to a benzoyl group. Another way of looking at it would be to imagine furanyl-fentanyl with the furanyl ring replaced by a phenyl.

Does anyone know something about BUC-183 ? It's a new synthetic opioid sold as a powder mixed to a ratio of 1:100 from a european rc vendor.

I will buy it soon and test it and post my research for safer use.
I would test 4-FIBF and gave for both dosage information for safer use if its not against the rules.

Could i add a picture or is that against the rules ?

Last edited:
Also purchased some buc-183 from a reliable vendor, will immediately report results

Google has nothing useful on "BUC-183", are we sure that this is the real name of the compound? Does anyone have a CAS number or structural formula?

Google has nothing useful on "BUC-183", are we sure that this is the real name of the compound? Does anyone have a CAS number or structural formula?

This is indeed the advertised name of the compound, I shall know more when/if the parcel arrives if it contains a CAS, formula or any additional information of content of usage I will let everyone here know. I intend to assume fentanyl potency and titrate up from 300ugs/hit nasal spray solution depending on the solubility of the compound in water. I'll let you know as soon as I have anything new on this.

I was offered mmaf from 3 different vendors, I wasn’t going to pay to be a guinea pig. No offense to Italian cops.If these were any good they would be smart to send actual free samples. Free not meaning 100$ for shipping. So when was the ban on the resent fentanyl. I can?t find anywhere the actual law.

Last edited:
Buc-3 is not your friend only roa is smoking or oral. This is like taking nutmeg to get stoned. Caused withdrawal if on other opiates. As does bupes. I was sick for 16 hours as my body went through worse withdrawal of my life. I shot 57 mgs of maf In my muscles, I couldn’t have been able to on it with the twitch’s. Finally the maf beat the buc out of my receptors. Not sure
StU awAy. Not cause you will die but cause it sucks. It might have been buc 8, came together .