• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

buc-3 furanyl analogue

What on earth is "BUC-3" ? Can't find anything with a quicky search.

Dude is doing my head in I can get it really cheap but need to know how much to take I'm hoping its like acetyl fent

How about ask a molecular formula or structural formula from mr. Dude and completely forget about him if he doesn't give some legit info pronto.

I understand some middle men are not interested in the chemistry but with sketchy unheard of fent analogues you really will want to play it absolutely safe even if it is for fucken free and not trust some clueless dude. It's already sketchy with the novel name either way. Either this is some china style random nomenclature rebranding or it is a novel compound or novel but close analogue. Either way it's really thin ice.

I won't name the site but I've talked to bigger or smaller scale chinese figures through it for various reasons asking for info about a chemical (for example to ask for the exact identity of some compound they sell with a vague name, mostly this actually) and virtually every time I just get a bullshit reply. You must not get some vague chinese lab with oblivious departments working 'together' selling... whateverthefuck. Get a proper vendor and know how to check shit.

Don't die.

Last edited:
As with anything, start out low and titrate up. 1ug allergy test...slowly go up to 10ug. If no activity then you know it isnt carfentanyl-potent....(too bad if not) so you can then work up to 100ug.

No reason fent analogues should be so deadly if they are treated with the respect any chemical weapon deserves.

How about fentanyl analogs with undisclosed structure and not mentioned once in the literature? I'd avoid like the fucking plague.

Well agree, sounds dangerous as can be. No way to know an analogue will even be an active opiate since we dont even know what the compound is. Mptp comes to mind.

Participating in any of these threads can essentially be reduced to two or three outcomes.... Ie....one can say...."dont do it", or "I dont know", or "take a match head."

Fun social experiments here at bl.

i have here the structure of both. can anyone share his knowledge and tell us something about these opioids? https://imgur.com/a/RBCuv

p.s.: i researched both of them. BUC-3 has a normal dose of 30mg and BUC-8 100mg. this should be for normal effects. nasal was the ROA.

You sure its not micrograms? Looks like furanyl-fent, with a phenyl instead of furanyl. I don't know anything about fentanyl SAR, but you've gotta mean micrograms considering how potent fu-fent is.

edit: just noticed the picture of buc-8 below the first one, now that is rather interesting, if its accurate, it has a morphinan backbone. Reminds me of buprenorphine though.

Last edited:
You sure its not micrograms? Looks like furanyl-fent, with a phenyl instead of furanyl. I don't know anything about fentanyl SAR, but you've gotta mean micrograms considering how potent fu-fent is.

edit: just noticed the picture of buc-8 below the first one, now that is rather interesting, if its accurate, it has a morphinan backbone. Reminds me of buprenorphine though.

no mate, im sure its milligram.... but i have no idea about structures and what they mean... thats why i posted it here hoping someone has more info to provide :D

Displayed are:

BUC-3 = benzoyl fentanyl a.k.a. phenyl fentanyl (NOT 4-phenyl fentanyl, here phenyl fentanyl is more trivial of a name as the phenyl replaces the ethylene part of the propanamide)
BUC-8 = indeed a buprenorphine analogue, but not much I could glean off the structure - it doesn't necessarily bear any resemblance to that at all.. another such analogue is found to be a universal opioid ligand.

Considering they are nothing alike in structure, the BUC would likely be a reference to some research and series of tested chems, or an unrelated name.. like NRG-1 etc. BU compounds do exist though, like the universal opioid I mentioned.

A step in the right direction that BUC-3 apparently isn't so potent, but it still says nothing about the therapeutic index which is the other major problem.

BUC-1 is supposed to be Butyr-furanyl-fentanyl
BUC-8 was rumored to be related to buprenorphine but is more likely to be a fent analouge afterall

The structure thats on the package apparently isnt BUC-8 but BU-48.

Thats just what ive heart so I might be wrong.

Ah yeah it is BU-48.. I really hope that isn't what is actually in there as it apparently produces convulsions more than desired opioid effects.

In any case, a great bunch of chemicals for vendors to be confused about.. :\ :| How can you have any faith in that.

At hyperreal they are equally confused over this, showing a pic of BU-48, calling it BUC-8 and describing as such:

Analog buprenorphine, dosage 10-15mg, comes late. It works similarly and even better than the U-47700 sort of a year ago, sedation, blissful apathy and light euphoria. Operation time ~ 3h. The second opio from this BUC-3 series is even more euphoric. Something is moving on the rc-opio market

I am guessing that is where you got the info from? And this is their thread on BUC-3

https://translate.google.nl/transla...https://hyperreal.info/talk/buc-8-t57066.html

edit: VVV yes this is the translation from that surely VVV

Last edited:
I found a post on a Polish forum from someone who claims to be in contact with the chinese companys who make the BUC-X chems. Dunno if its reliable.

Considering one would have to start from thebaine to get this, I have a hard time believing some Chinese vendor would go to such lengths. Had they been into making thebaine analogues with legality issues not being a problem for them, then I'm sure they'd rather make oxymorphone and sell it on darknet. Way more desirable, way more profitable than some random orvinol which most likely is a weak partial agonist.

Agreed, it's pretty unlikely, plus: the effects just don't match. It's a shame apparently the marketing part of such RC vendors are dyslexic and have no understanding of chemistry. And yeah I was already wondering about the viability of strategically modified diester opiates - are morphinans blanket banned in most places? Or is it mostly an issue of sourcing illegal precursors..