• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Dilaudid detox

I have lots of gabapentin. I feel ok right now, but i am using xanax to help me sleep. I hate xanax, but it knocks me out. I've taken 2 of them. I prefer valium. I also hace clonopin and lyrica and 1 nucynta and one percocet. For emergency purposes only. I will do this and im so hopeful. Like NA says, jist one say at a time. Thanks for all tje support on here. Its thw only support i have. Wish me luck

Im dying... Or at least thats how i feel. Ended up in ER yesterday bc hubby couldn't figure oitbwhat was wrong. Tjey gave me iv morphine... Ahhh lovely. Tje ct scan said i was extremely constipated... Well duh! Im so lightheaded why. The withdrawal isnt too bad yet. Im determined to be stronger than this.

WD is actually a pretty simple process. You cancel everything for a week and walk through hell. There isn't much anyone can do for you when your in withdrawls.

Please i need some support

I'm really sorry to hear it got bad enough that you had to go to the ER. How long has it been since you used (not counting the morphine they gave you at the doc)?

So nauseated and lethargic. Getting better every day. Using xanax abd naproxen to help. Just gotta keep going. I know i will be better soon
But yep hell right now..... Just resting

I haven't had any on about id say 36 hours. I know it'll be over soon. I went to thr er for abdominal cramping. They couldn't figute out whu i was so constipated..... Bc i was snorting 20mg dilaudid a day for months. Ugh.... Just ugh... Us side nc im mot eating i lost some weight and now under 130 so yay... I love being skinny