• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your favorite video game while high?

Recently, i’ve been playing pyre. Aesthetically appealing, innovative: a unique tactical RPG with dodgeball-esque battle mechanics and ranking system, with a striking visual style, an optic explosion of colors.

Yeah i play. What do you enjoy more, the average 20 fps or the consistent crashes?

I still manage to enjoy it with those huge flaws but it?s a struggle

lol for real!! I have had it crash 3 times on me during the same game. But you gotta admit.... although they have a lot of fine-tuning, the overall concept is LeGiT

and still have to admit it’s most fun on opiates:)

I'm all about the RPGs: Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim (clearly I love Bethesda lol), The Mass Effect series (particularly the first, never been more impressed with a game), band sometimes Star Trek Online if I'm feelin' extra social. They're most fun when I do a mixture of weed and a mild opioid like O-DT that 'wakes' me up. Or just stoned out of my mind lol. Mass Effect is sooooo beautiful on my new 4k tv.

Playing Skyrim on meth was really fun. I must've levelled like 11 times in a few hours while listening to music and texting at the same time. Of course I love Fallout as well. I play mostly RPGs.

Also really anything on opiates is a good time, but amphetamines really get me engaged in games.

Blaster Master on the good old NES. These days I use an emulator, though. Game seriously kicks ass.