• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your favorite video game while high?

lucifersam666

Bluelight Crew
Ladies and gentlemen, what the fuck is up? My favorite drug/game of choice is definitely opiates and Civilization V on my laptop. What is y'alls favorite drug and game combo?
I just copped 4x 30mg oxycodones. U know, the tiny blues. gah so great.. It has been weeks on weeks on weeks since I could properly get them, and well frankly, I feel like a little school boy all giddy and amazed. (Plus i got like 15 no2 cartridges which is about to so short lived but hey free is free lol). I am currently on a chill 30 mg session playing GTA V on xbox, just crushing the story mode. Thinking about switching it up to Civilization V on Steam. WBU?

Cheers!
LS

Last edited:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time for the SNES.

Do some heroin, smoke some weed, crack a beer, and beat this side scrolling beat em up with your best friend. I have done this a lot. So fucking fun.

Right now I only play PSX (PS1). I sold my Dreamcast (regrettably) last year. I don't game on PC anymore; I haven't done that in over 12 years. The last game I beat was probably the Final Fantasy II/IV re-release that I downloaded off of the Nintendo Wii store back in 2012. I'm a fairly inactive retro gamer, to be honest.

I love any RPG after smoking or eating massive amounts of ganj. I get deeply involved in role playing and I've binged late into the night on many new skyrim profiles, among others, only to be abondoned the next day after I forget my character's persona lol.

I've played rocket league with good friends while on a couple G's of shrooms and it was probably some of the most fun I've had with a video game. We got so amped up (no amphetamines involved) I had to stop myself from yelling at the television at 2am with my whole family still in the house.

Tetris lol
Well, it depents on the drug actually. To be honest Im not realy into gaming and I prefer to spend my "high" duration doing something else anyway.

Right now I only play PSX (PS1). I sold my Dreamcast (regrettably) last year. I don't game on PC anymore; I haven't done that in over 12 years. The last game I beat was probably the Final Fantasy II/IV re-release that I downloaded off of the Nintendo Wii store back in 2012. I'm a fairly inactive retro gamer, to be honest.

I'm a occasional retro gamer too. I had a PS1 console about 10-15 years ago and wow did i get value out of that playing that when coming down from pills and speed after a night out. I had about 20 games and my fave's under the influence of amphetamines were Fifa NBA and NFL blitz, all the 2002 releases. The snowboarding game coolboarders and tony hawk were fun too but to be completely honest i wasn't a very talented gamer while high, coming down or even sober so i never got into RPGs or games with complex story lines. I didn't have the patience to progress.

Unfortunately i lent the PS1 to a friend who used to hook me up with gear and his place got raided by the cops and the console was seized as stolen property. The police called me about claiming the PS1 as it was one of the few electronic items my junkie mate could explain but i told the police i was too busy with work to go all the way into the city police station to pick up the PS1 right away. The cop told me on the phone he would list the console as not stolen and my mate wouldn't get charged with that item. He said they would keep it in storage for me but given the PS1 was mod chipped with pirate copies of games i didn't make it a priority to pick it up.

In the end my friend didn't cope prison for that raid as the police were just throwing their weight around charging him with stolen property as they didn't find any heroin or speed. They did find a small amount of weed and a bong so being in Victoria Aus that was't too big a deal.

That's not to say my mate didn't eventually cope jail. It's ironic my mate lost all his drug connections to deal but he coped 6 months for low level junkie activies like handling stolen goods and possession as all his prior convictions added up. If only he didn't start IVing heroin.

These days my contacts and connections are far more respectable. As for gaming i recently got a second hand Wii online that i mostly use to play old Nintendo GameCube games. It's fun and i still play sports games when sober to kill time but so far i've only played it once when high on meth. I still suck at winning games but i get value out of it.

I look at the second hand pawn broker websites for second hand PS1s but i can never find the games i used to like playing so i haven't felt justified to purchase it. Maybe in 10-15 years time i will get a second hand PS3, PS4 or even Nintendo switch. Those consoles look pretty cool and they are only going to get cheaper second hand as time goes.

One thing that sucks about all these new high tech and online games is that old skool video arcades have died out. One of the first nightclubs i went to to take pills had a old street fighter two arcade machine in it that was great fun to play when peaking. For those who know Melbourne Au this nightclub was in Chinatown area of the CBD and there were numerous video arcade parlours across the road. These arcades were open 24/7 and were filled with street fighter, Tekken and Daytona racing games.

I feel for the kids of today that don't get the chance to hang out at arcades feeding dollar coins into games. It's remarkable that the arcades in Melbourne CBD have all been shut down. Times change that is for sure.

I love any RPG after smoking or eating massive amounts of ganj. I get deeply involved in role playing and I've binged late into the night on many new skyrim profiles, among others, only to be abondoned the next day after I forget my character's persona lol.

I've played rocket league with good friends while on a couple G's of shrooms and it was probably some of the most fun I've had with a video game. We got so amped up (no amphetamines involved) I had to stop myself from yelling at the television at 2am with my whole family still in the house.

DUDE, skyrim is awesome I just started a new account like a month ago. Rocket league is pretty hyped, too.

i like to smash out Destiny whilst i nod out
my old roommates used to play that game a lot, i never got into it. i also haven't given it a chance yet. it looks pretty tight. right now i just started watching game of thrones so i am back on skyrim. what console do u have.

I bet you folks are gonna laugh at me, but my favorite game is a Flight Simulator while smoking copious amounts of cannabis. I spend a fair amount of time in a virtual 747 or 777 in Lockheed Martin Prepar3d. I do have a Flight Yoke and Pedals, but everything else is on screen. Today I flew from Tokyo to San Fransisco.

The landings are the most challenging. I used to have a virtual passenger add-on, but I removed it because I couldn't take the passengers screaming from some of my landings. :(

Well at least the fare was cheap so they shouldn't complain! LOL

Completely forgot - any N64 game when stoned. Especially diddy kong racing 4 player.

With friends: Fifa, racing games(need for speed, gran turismo,etc...), GTA 5, shooters.
High by myself: Team fortress 2, civ 5, chess, GTA 5, pretty much whatever I have. But I'm not a huge gamer anymore, I rather fuck around in the internet or watch a movie/series/youtube video. Lately I also enjoy playing chess against a computer (like 5min games) while stoned or high on stims.

Last edited: