• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 lines of good-looking and eye-stinging vinegary dope, with weed of course. Also residual 3-MeO-PCP, etizolam, clonazolam, and active 100mg hydroxyzine

120 mg codeine
3 g kratom
450 mg lyrica
100mg dxm
1 pint beer

Don't feel anything good yet. Just shitty from the dxm

Some kratom and drinking some Steel Reserve 8.1% alcohol. Gonna teleport starting fluid into starnets and maybe lungs in a few minutes.

Well when I woke up at about 5:15 A.M. I have taken the following in order:
36Mg time release methylphenidate
2Cups of coffee

Then just about 45min ago
115Mg methadone
3Rd cup coffee

1mg clonazepam, a bowl of weed, and drinking some beer now. I've been feeling really depressed lately..I said I was going to get sober but of course I made up an excuse to drink (it's my birthday). My plan is to go out tonight and meet some people though! Just need to get the fuck out of my apartment.

Some kratom and drinking some Steel Reserve 8.1% alcohol. Gonna teleport starting fluid into starnets and maybe lungs in a few minutes.

Probably late to comment, but starting fluid is a bad substitute for pure diethyl ether. Diethyl ether itself is significantly less toxic than ethanol (alcohol) by comparison, even though it makes you stink real bad for a day; the alkanes in starting fluid are another story however - they are very likely neurotoxic even in acute scenarios (hexane, for example, which forms the neurotoxic hexane-2,5-dione in the body). So I'd advise against starting fluid and would think about investing in lab-grade diethyl ether.

I myself am guilty of huffing less-than-desirable solvents back in the lab days, like toluene and petroleum ether, both of which are directly neurotoxic (PE contains among other things hexane and isomers). Can't say I suffered permanent brain damage, but then again I only did the PE once. Toluene hangovers were brutal though.

OT: un-high. Can't spare any more funds on codeine, it's been draining my wallet way too much.

Happy Birthday, PerfecDisguise! I hope you have a fun time.

Today I am trying to subsist on tea and as little marijuans as possible. Gonna do some opiates tomorrow.

Sirtop Your discipline with having opiates in the house amazes me...every time I have been non dependent and have them it quickly turns into everyday use.

oT. Just poisonous alcohol for me

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, PerfecDisguise! I hope you have a fun time.

Today I am trying to subsist on tea and as little marijuans as possible. Gonna do some opiates tomorrow.
Thanks Sirtopham! Only went out for a little bit but I had a fun time with friends.

Woke up with a slight hangover today but I made some coffee, had some cbd tincture, and I?ll be taking some clonazepam soon.

14.gif

I drank some poppy tea about 2h ago, and just now ate 21mg THC and put 8mg valium under my tongue. Mr. Lucid, I appreciate the compliment. Moderating my relationship with opiates is the only thing I'm good at.

0.5 mg suboxone
Half of a 60g kratom tea batch
3oo mg lyrica
2 pints
Not feeling high enough...was hopping for a nod

2 bags of. Fire dope - iv
Half g of ketamine - nasal
3 mg xanax - oral
1 half g vape cartridge of sour diesel oil.
1/2 oz of some spectacular girl scout cookies.
And a pound of chicken nuggets with my girl (except she neither knows about my use nor does she use h)

Nursing a hangover after the rave last night, Lol. Luckily I have enough of each to
do more though to keep going and I'm cuddling with my girl and my pitbull

2 bags of. Fire dope - iv
Half g of ketamine - nasal
3 mg xanax - oral
1 half g vape cartridge of sour diesel oil.
1/2 oz of some spectacular girl scout cookies.
And a pound of chicken nuggets with my girl (except she neither knows about my use nor does she use h)

Nursing a hangover after the rave last night, Lol. Luckily I have enough of each to
do more though to keep going and I'm cuddling with my girl and my pitbull

nice jeebus, sounds like a great time. nothing like having tons of H and xanax the day after a rave. ketamine is icing on the top.

What drugs did you do during the rave?

OT: another 0.5 mg suboxone
5 g kratom again
100 mg DXM

got a light nod going

Just got back fro my GP. Sux pharmacies aren't open yet by the time I'm done there.

Some ranting about my doc, click the NSFW button if you have some time to spare, it's pretty crazy if you ask me and doesn't contain anything that's actually NSFW. :)
NSFW:
With this doc I always have to go 1,5-1.25hrs before his 'open consultation moments' actually start (he doesn't do consultations by appointment so I've little other choice...).

If you're there merely 'on time' according to his personal website as well as every other online resource (or offline for that matter, to anyone who still uses the yellow pages :p) you're actually bordering on being too late to still be seen during that moment..

If you're around 10-20min early, then you're about the last folks who can be seen during that period. But it still sucks, I've never let it happen to myself anymore after my very first time seeing this doc (I was there 10min early and I ended up spending the next 2:30-3:00hrs sitting in a tiny & entirely full waiting room which doesn't pair well with my social anxiety).

Anyway enough ranting, xept for thr lil' bit in this paragraph, but I didn't have to deal with the waiting so it was 'okay'.
I was actually the first in line for the very first time since I've been a patient of his (10months, almost 11 now - since january). I was there at 6:45 and he should begin consultations at 8:30.

It's just completely bonkers if you ask me.

Anyway I went to get my. monthly scripts (3x 30x OC80 + 60x 2mg Alprazolam + 30x 0.25mg brotizolam).

That, as well as the antibiotics script i filled on saturday, but obviously still owe the script for and then an additional (larger) box to keep me 'stocked' a while longer, as ghr pharmacist gave me enough to last till monday.

My doc misunderstood ans just wrote a script for the one I already got and is almost empty by now. But thank God I don't have to go to my GP again (meaning being there before the crack of dawn) tomorrow. I also asked him to write me 2 rx'es of (OTC) ibuprofen boxes, that I already bought, but can get paid back to me in large part if I just bring in an Rx at a later date. He did put one of the requested ibuprofen scripts on one of my oxy scripts, as for the second one, he seems to have made a 'wee' mistake (much to my disbelief at first, but once i was certain, turns out the mistake that he ended up making is rather great for me). He printed me out a fourth script for oxycontin this month. =D

I'm going to my psychiatrist tomorrow for my my methadone. There, I'll ask him for both the 2nd ibuprofen script and also for a script for another, big box of the antibiotics I require. That way i get an extra oxy box this month, I also dont have to go back to ly. GP to deal with his impossible hours. 1 time a month is enough.

Well worth it though, I got this out of my visit: 4x 30x OC80 + 60x 2mg Alprazolam + 30x 0.25mg brotizolam. =D

Sorry dor my off-topic dribble.

OT: 80mg methadone, 4mg alprazolam & 12mg bromazepam.

Ahh, the pharmacy is open by the time I hit 'post', so I suppose I'll go pay them a visit now. :) When I get back I'm sure I'll have stuff to add to my OT list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.