How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mg Clonazolam
.25mg Flunitrazolam
12mg Hydromorphone IN
100mg Caffeine

Have fun! :)

My physician put me on this stuff some time ago. When I've tried recreational doses I've had OEV and saw ants crawling IN the tiles on my walls. WTF!?!? :) I didn't like it and stopped taking it.

It's not the greatest opiate euphoria wise but decent...but I enjoy the hallucinatory effects.

Cant beat the street price of it though. But obviously I'd rather slam hydromorphone

Didn't know that your psychiatrist was such a cool dude. I've just made some other disastrous experiences with physicians and psychiatrists.... like the ones where you have to "fight" for the stuff you just need. I thought you had to go to such meetings, but fortunately it seems you found an awesome psychiatrist. I'm really happy for you. <3

Oh no, nothing like that. I go inside, he writes me my script for methadone and when necessary for other stuff I need a refill for (clorazepate, lyrica and/or hydroxyzine) .. If there's stuff I'd like to talk about, I am always free to do so during a meeting. But if there isn't anything special, or if I just don't feel like talking about anything at that particular moment, it's not like he attempts to make every appointment last a certain amount of time even if I have nothing to say that week. In those cases I don't spend more than the few minutes it takes to write my script(s) in his office and I'm on my way again.

Another nice thing he does, is that even if his waiting room is full when I arrive, he always lets me go first (probably because I'm not the biggest talker, I usually just ask for my scripts). I would be pretty annoyed if I was the person waiting and he let the last person to get there see him first, hehe. But since I'm the person who gets to go first, it's quite alright with me ! :D

OT : I took 160mg Methadone extra after dinner (just a little over 20 hours after my previous dose). Also the 50mg clorazepate around noon. Then ~20min ago I took 4mg xanax, 0.250mg brotizolam and 50mg hydroxyzine. I still haven't touched my last dose of amphetamines that I mentioned earlier today. But I think I'm gonna go ahead and finish that in a moment. Or no, first I'll see how much half of my leftover is. It might be 2 'okay' doses (nothing huge but there's no need for that).

Been smoking spliffs. Watching TV, Trailer Park Boys. Opiates tomorrow, maybe? I bought a six pack yesterday and it was brewed wrong and tasted like shit. So I took that as a sign to perhaps lay off the brew for a moment. In three weeks I'll be in NC without easy access to pot (unless I mail myself some) and limited to 1-2 drinks/day. It's about an eight day trip including travel, so I don't know how I'll deal with that, probably DXM and valium.

Too many mg of D-amphetamine over 48hrs (pretty much 0 sleep during that time)
14 bong hits of grade a hash (1 normally gets me almost too stoned)

Even a small amount of THC + amphetamine will put me in some psychedelic type high, so I'm actually tripping super hard. Anyone else experience this when mixing the two?

Yes, but I don't experience this as "pleasant' at all. It feels more like I'm on the verge of amp-psychosis when I smoke (too much) weed while I'm deprived of sleep and it is amphetamine-induced; weed tends to be the trigger for real unpleasantness. Thankfully I've never experienced truly full-blown stim psychosis.

I normally smoke a little and I feel great I just went a bit overboard today because I wanna sleep really bad. It didn't knock my ass out like I wanted, it's gotten very unpleasant and sorta manic. One second I'm so depressed I can't stand it and the next I feel euphoric and amazing. Definitely learned my lesson.

took 6 more hits since my last post
+4mg Klonopin
30mg temazepam
250mg tramadol

Still doesn't feel like I'm going to be sleeping for quite awhile.

right now I'm 3-4 hours into a 1p-lsd trip and I'm about to snort 8mg hydromorphone and lets see what nice new chemical my body can create!! 8o

Really wish I had some hydromorphone, shit I'd even settle for a couple NORCOs. Anything else to help me sleep. I found some methocarbamol I had been meaning to use with opiates at some point. I took two and another Klonopin, I really hope this is enough to let me sleep. If only I had some midazolam.

Yo, P2C ;)

450 mg Lyrica
10 mg Valium
30 mg IR Dexedrine

Blazing excellent herb. 3+ bowls.

washing it down with a 1970 Led Zeppelin Live show

Almost 500 more posts than usual. Guess it's really time to close this one. Will create a new one rightaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.