Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mg DXM
some beer

smoked weed earlier. overall an average weekend, not a bad or outstanding one.

60mg of dexedrine amphetamine

1 exedrin (hangover from last night's benzo and alcohol fest at home by myself...gotta stop doing that)

Nod-worthy suboxone dose, which for me is 1 mg these days combined with:

1 mg of xanax'

500 mg soma

camel snus

Last edited:
Will do one fat line (i have 4 gram, and some mdma for tomorrow), play nioh for three hours (then it's 10 am over here, smoke the last half of my fat joint, take 4 more mg of norflurazepam (loving this benso) and go to sleep. ill try to get 5-6 hours of sleep -- don't want to miss the football/Soccer, then take a powernap and later do some more coke, and hook up with a supercute chicl.

Does combining coke amd mdma work for you?...I've never tried it but ppl say coke blocks the MDMA high

75mg methadone
1mg alprazolam subL
5.5mg clonazepam subL
120mg d-methamp shards
Marlboro Reds

Does combining coke amd mdma work for you?...I've never tried it but ppl say coke blocks the MDMA high

Only time I ever did was yola first and it definitely ruined my roll, I'm talkin 200mg+ dutch presses and it was shit compared to a mdma only night.

OT: Pretty baked smoke a couple grams in a backwood

Did the coke in 8 hours before and when i came down. Really euphoric and telaxing evening. Smoke half a joint and fell asleep within 3 mina. Slept 13 hourd

Only time I ever did was yola first and it definitely ruined my roll, I'm talkin 200mg+ dutch presses and it was shit compared to a mdma only night.

OT: Pretty baked smoke a couple grams in a backwood

Coke ruins MDxx empathogenics for sure! The dopaminergic action of cocaine dulls and makes the roll feel "shallow" or "cold". Only things compatible with MDxx's are tryptamines, phenethylamines, arylcyclohexylamines, cannabis, other novelty empathogens, nitrous, GHB, and certain opioids (i.e. oxycodone not to overpower or towards tail-end of the roll or PST/opium).

Coke ruins MDxx empathogenics for sure! The dopaminergic action of cocaine dulls and makes the roll feel "shallow" or "cold". Only things compatible with MDxx's are tryptamines, phenethylamines, arylcyclohexylamines, cannabis, other novelty empathogens, nitroud GHB, and certain opioids (i.e. oxycodone not to overpower or towards tail-end of the roll or PST,
Did you read about the time long hours i i took the coke and and took the cocaine the 1800 and mdma 02,5: got great results, was euphoric the whole night and felt normal the day after, could work + workout (personal best in squats and barbell rows

Every 2nd-hand account I have (So I was told by these people after they tried the combo, that's quite a few) + my own experiences with both coke + MDxx & amphetamines + MDxx were ALL letdowns (or at least they 'toned down' the intensity of the roll). With the coke I dosed not long after I'd started rolling, and so thankfully when I noticed how coke toned things down, I just opted not to redose and kept the coke for another day, so I apparently 'salvaged' most of my roll. (I think it wouldn't even have kicked in properly if I was on coke already when it kicked in). When I was on (racemic) amphetamines I dosed the E when I was already on a pretty big dose of amphetamines (was a daily amp user then), and the MDMA did come through, but I wasn't rolling balls like I normally would from the exact same tablets. When I tried again (obviously after having left amphet out of my diet for that day because of the prev. underwhelming experience) i understood why everyone said those pills were that good. =D

Anyway, it won't 'KILL' your roll entirely, but it srsly tones things down. If you like rolling balls and have it feel almost overwhelming at times, don't mix. i did notice both drugs added to a roll kept things more clearheaded (but that wasn't what I was after when I dropped E, hah).

A few drinks goes ok with it too IMO. Not too much though. And LSD of course, amazing. But don't do this on a whim, think it through. :D

Felt nothing from the coke, and took small line 0,15 grams

Oh and i combine with potent joint. Perfect combo

75mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam subL
300mg L-theanine
400mg chelated Mg
50mg Luvox (fluvoxamine will greatly increase the effect and level of methadone up to 40-100% by inhibiting enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism)
Tagament Hbr 600mg
Coffee

Might crack open a PBR, I'm hoping I find a way to cheer myself up out of this shitty, dark mindset. Having a little hope in taking such a strong potentiator of my methadone for the first time other than cimetidine.

75mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam subL
300mg L-theanine
400mg chelated Mg
50mg Luvox (fluvoxamine will greatly increase the effect and level of methadone up to 40-100% by inhibiting enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism)
Tagament Hbr 600mg
Coffee

Might crack open a PBR, I'm hoping I find a way to cheer myself up out of this shitty, dark mindset. Having a little hope in taking such a strong potentiator of my methadone for the first time other than cimetidine.

Interesting!

Well, it'd be interesting to have a box of it for when needed. I tend to get the dose I want. If I say I need an increase... I'm given an increase. It's not like he doesn't care about his patients (the opposite really) - you must be able to explain why u need X increased, or X added or X lowered in order for him to do it, but if you can.. He doesn't let the government intimidate him, and he prescribes what he feels is necessary. Not what he feels won't get him in trouble. Great guy <3.

Haven't posted here much but I feel pretty caught up after reading for an hour. I really enjoy reading what everyone is up to so I figured I would join in...Got some norco 10s today for my hand. I broke my pinky finger for sure and put a 1 1/2 inch cut verticle along the inside of my index and palm. Slammed my hand down while holding my dab rig. It was in April and I haven't done much pt or or surgery yet. Anyways it sucks but plenty of drugs is always a plus.

30mg hydrocodone for now
1800mg gabapentin
Dabs... lots of em

Feeling good hope everyone's Monday was medicated.

^ You've had a broken bone for 4 months now? Damn... hope you'll be able to sort it out soon.

I had 2 tsp of kratom (green malay + red maeng da) and I'm about to light a spliff and call it a night. Also ate some tacos =D , the real ones not some fast food shit.

EDIT: just found out about the new episode of Rick and morty, going to watch that while I smoke the spliff.

^^
I'm sure it's healed in some way by now but it still hurts like a MF. I get to see X-rays tomorrow should be interesting.

Finally got methadone from my steady pharmacy again. I'm rather certain the pharmacy I went to for 2 weeks was giving me far lower dosed caps. They honestly felt like placebos.. Might as well have had nothing.

When I told my psychiatrist he wasn't surprised and said he's encountered this before, in pharmacies where the 'owners' let the students, or technicians who can't do it properly weigh custom mg amount capsules. For something iike methadone, it's a pretty big mistake on the pharmacy's part. I took 140mg of my regular pharmacy now (my normal dose - 2x70mg) and am starting to feel alright. I've taken 4 of the other pharmacy's '70mg' caps within an hr or two a few times, mixed with a few benzos to try and potentiate and got pretty much nada out of it. There must've been 'some' done in there, but closer to 7 than 70mg IMO. =|

So yeah, my psychiatrist has had patients complain of the same thing before. And unfortunately I didn't hang on to 1 capsule, but he had a capsule tested one time from a patient with a similar complaint.. And what was supposed to be 50mg, turned out to be 5. Pretty big fuck up if you ask me. Wish I'd kept one capsule to have tested as well, just so I could rub it in their face and make them sweat a bit, keep asking what they propose to do to resolve this issue that ruined my vacation (I didn't go but they don't know that). Would serve them right, as they were quite unfriendly (most of the staff anyway).

200 mg tramadol
3 mg alprazolam
1 gram NEIH, vaped
200 gram 4f-nep, vaped
1 gram hash
0,3 gram coke

Sleep soon maybe? 01:45 over here

Status
Not open for further replies.