• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should know better what works for you. Especially about the maintenance therapy, you need to decide it yourself imo.

Thanks ya but it's definitely hard when your family thinks you are a fuck up cuz your on daily maintenance therapy and they think your high all the time. I work as y'all know out of town on the Arctic Ocean I work very long hours and my back is messed up bad. I wish weed was legal but it's not federally so I'm stuck with pain meds or maintenance therapy which has saved my life both subutex and methadone. Methadone is harder to manage but my tolerance isn't like it used to be. Plus my life is doing very well I'm not jobless, have good credit blah blah blah shit I didn't have two years ago lol I'll talk to my doc and go from there! Thanks everyone for answering and taking the time to read!

Devilgospel hope your doing ok man! Hoping and praying for ya to get out on the other side successfully !

Joe bean

Please advise asap!!! Took 12 fioricet throughout the day and three ativan... Just topped it off with a 12.5 ambien.... Will i wake up tomorrow?!?!

Thanks ya but it's definitely hard when your family thinks you are a fuck up cuz your on daily maintenance therapy and they think your high all the time. I work as y'all know out of town on the Arctic Ocean I work very long hours and my back is messed up bad. I wish weed was legal but it's not federally so I'm stuck with pain meds or maintenance therapy which has saved my life both subutex and methadone. Methadone is harder to manage but my tolerance isn't like it used to be. Plus my life is doing very well I'm not jobless, have good credit blah blah blah shit I didn't have two years ago lol I'll talk to my doc and go from there! Thanks everyone for answering and taking the time to read!

Devilgospel hope your doing ok man! Hoping and praying for ya to get out on the other side successfully !

Joe bean

I have used Methadone for many years. I decided when I wanted to quit. Doctors should be able to explain to the family members that these decisions have to come from you and nobody else. I know how relatives try to interfere thinking they know what's best for you. Just make sure you do this calmly and respecting your limits!

Btw, it must be beautiful working by thr Arctic Ocean! :)

Take care!

Erik

4a.m. and wide awake. And now medless

Are you dependent on those meds (the gabaergics)? If so I recommend you do some research about the withdrawals, just in case you didn't know, they can be really dangerous.

OT: I had 30mg of amphetamine, a small spliff and 6g of kratom (2x3g) so far.
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Last edited:
Please advise asap!!! Took 12 fioricet throughout the day and three ativan... Just topped it off with a 12.5 ambien.... Will i wake up tomorrow?!?!

I bloody hope so. I'm glad at least there's no opiates and alcohol involved... Please let us know man! This is worrying.
It will depend on the tolerance I guess. Says 6 x fioricet is max per day, but the ativan and zolpidem worries me. If you experience shallow breathing/labored breathing call 911 immediately before you pass out. I hope you're okay...!

/E:
4a.m. and wide awake. And now medless
Missed this post. Glad you're okay! Please, listen to 4meSM, if you are (heavily, or even moderately) dependant on the fioricet. Go see a doctor and explain what happened. They'll probably give you benzos or something, which should help a lot. The potentially fatal withdrawal is no joke.

OT: Hard in w/d both benzos & opiates. Got benzos but not that many I need to be conservative if i don't want to suffer EXTREME w/d; with the doses I've been taking for well over a week, I'm cutting back from today.. The withdrawals were so bad this morning (opiate+benzo) I was having shakes. That's the first time I experienced tremor, which is quite amazing considering my past behavior with benzos and extreme measures I once took to cut back. That was paired with tramadol w/d though, not with methadone+oxy (high doses, too). This is way worse. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I'll probably relapse as usual. Seems to be the end outcome no matter how long I manage to stay clean, wether it be a few months or about 2 years. :\

Last edited:
2mg suboxone

Another day in pa(in)radise. Thanks for the well wishes Joe, I also experience bad back pain from scoliosis and fucked up lower discs (gonna get that checked out) because of my old job. I'm looking for methadone treatment while I stay here with my parents.

Good luck to you P2C in your w/d's. I know how you feel man, right now it feels like I'm just gonna go right back to where I was. If it means anything, I hope we don't. Just takes time I suppose.

I bloody hope so. I'm glad at least there's no opiates and alcohol involved... Please let us know man! This is worrying.
It will depend on the tolerance I guess. Says 6 x fioricet is max per day, but the ativan and zolpidem worries me. If you experience shallow breathing/labored breathing call 911 immediately before you pass out. I hope you're okay...!

/E:
Missed this post. Glad you're okay! Please, listen to 4meSM, if you are (heavily, or even moderately) dependant on the fioricet. Go see a doctor and explain what happened. They'll probably give you benzos or something, which should help a lot. The potentially fatal withdrawal is no joke.

OT: Hard in w/d both benzos & opiates. Got benzos but not that many I need to be conservative if i don't want to suffer EXTREME w/d; with the doses I've been taking for well over a week, I'm cutting back from today.. The withdrawals were so bad this morning (opiate+benzo) I was having shakes. That's the first time I experienced tremor, which is quite amazing considering my past behavior with benzos and extreme measures I once took to cut back. That was paired with tramadol w/d though, not with methadone+oxy (high doses, too). This is way worse. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I'll probably relapse as usual. Seems to be the end outcome no matter how long I manage to stay clean, wether it be a few months or about 2 years. :\

Have you decided to quit opioids or is that a forced withdrawal? If the case is the latter, then how come? You had such a supply of drogas. In any case, I hope you feel better soon. Are you out of benzos as well? That's shitty as fuck. Oh and get on wazzap, dude. I wanna talk to ya x)

OT: 800 mg codeine, some beers. Feeling quite not-so-bad. Looking forward to my 3-HO-PCP and 3-fluorophenmetrazine shipment very much. Especially the PCP! Haven't had dissos in almost 2 months now, so my tolerance is down to baseline, probably. That first shot is gonna be awesome.

E: once I receive my PCP and stim, I'm going to quit codeine and try to maintain on the disso and stim combo. Maybe throw in some flubromazolam if insomnia starts to become a problem. But since I'm working long hours, as a teacher too, I can't be benzo'd too much. Also the reason I didn't order 3-MeO-PCE - that shit lasts well into the next day at the doses I use, so that's a no-no for me now. 3-HO-PCP, from what little I have tested, seems to last for a maximum of 6 hours even at ginormous doses. Can't wake up disso'd as fuck anymore.

So if you're trying to quit opis for good (or even for a while), then we can share our misery. Because misery loves company, as they say.

Last edited:
lexxifer said:
Today 04:44
I'll be talking to my doc Monday about a better set up. My migraine was off the charts yesterday and the on-call told me to double my dose?! Didn't even realize the APAP alone would be above the limits! Thank you for your concern and insight. This is my first time on Bluelight and I appreciate it. On the downside, I barely slept... On the upside - I feel like a normal (for me) person today. Only 2 Fioricet and 2 7.5 Vicodin since 8 a.m. going to go out with my nephew and hit the park! Good days are so rare now

Have you decided to quit opioids or is that a forced withdrawal? If the case is the latter, then how come? You had such a supply of drogas. In any case, I hope you feel better soon. Are you out of benzos as well? That's shitty as fuck. Oh and get on wazzap, dude. I wanna talk to ya x)

OT: 800 mg codeine, some beers. Feeling quite not-so-bad. Looking forward to my 3-HO-PCP and 3-fluorophenmetrazine shipment very much. Especially the PCP! Haven't had dissos in almost 2 months now, so my tolerance is down to baseline, probably. That first shot is gonna be awesome.

E: once I receive my PCP and stim, I'm going to quit codeine and try to maintain on the disso and stim combo. Maybe throw in some flubromazolam if insomnia starts to become a problem. But since I'm working long hours, as a teacher too, I can't be benzo'd too much. Also the reason I didn't order 3-MeO-PCE - that shit lasts well into the next day at the doses I use, so that's a no-no for me now. 3-HO-PCP, from what little I have tested, seems to last for a maximum of 6 hours even at ginormous doses. Can't wake up disso'd as fuck anymore.

So if you're trying to quit opis for good (or even for a while), then we can share our misery. Because misery loves company, as they say.

To make matters worse I broke my phone. We can talk on skype though I'm usually online (horrible insomnia).

I'm not out of benzos yet though, I might've exaggerated a bit. But the seriousness of gabaergic w/d has been enough (granted, I had a benzo phase that wasn't so responsible but that ended many years ago). Got quite a few xanax left and brotizolams; even a few bromazepams. The last one I haven't taken in over a week, but I think I might today. I just can't get a whole night sleep on those short acting benzos. It's pretty bad; methadone w/d (140mg/day + oxy) is no joke either, that duration sheesh.

Not voluntary, obscene dosing again. I can NOT pace myself. Fuck.
So yeah I felt too sick to go see the dr. for my done.

Smoked a little bit of weed after fitting a new (used) front bumper on my car. My old one was cracked and scuffed in multiple places, as well as missing a blinker cover. In the past seven months that I've owned the car, I only bothered to put a band-aid sticker on it, haha. Then yesterday my friend texted me that there were three matching cars in a nearby yard. The first match I walked past today was the color I needed, in decent condition too, such win! Decided I'm gonna hold off on any more work until next week because I'm a lazy motherfucker.

Feelin' good, will probably smoke 2-3 more times before bed tonight. I had a 22oz double IPA yesterday, but I'm not sure if I want to drink at all today.

Last edited:
I have used Methadone for many years. I decided when I wanted to quit. Doctors should be able to explain to the family members that these decisions have to come from you and nobody else. I know how relatives try to interfere thinking they know what's best for you. Just make sure you do this calmly and respecting your limits!

Btw, it must be beautiful working by thr Arctic Ocean! :)

Take care!

Erik

Ya my family member is a (nurse) so she knows it all lol I understand they want the best for me but most don't know how it is and realizeing myself how it all started mainly due to my childhood and pstd. I started real young messing around with alcohol and weed which later on grew out of control with everything I could get my hands on. Then I broke my back and well the rest is history lol opiates are meant for me to help my daily life for my pain and it helps my pstd unless I run out then it's like I'm a psychopath lol

I plan on talking to my doc this next time he knows about my family and that I would like to try sober life but he's affraid my back won't take it. I'm also affraid of that too!

It's beautiful up here but soon it will be winter and I've seen -100 below with the windchill lol

5am AGAIN. Thats 7 days now during which I've barely slept a few hours. . sigh. Today was the first day I managed to eat anything in all that time too.

/end rant

OT: 24mg bromazepam like 5 hrs ago.

Last edited:
Not buzzed correctly.

20 mg Dexedrine
A certain otc stimulant containing:
200 mg anhydrous caffeine
25 mg synephrine
30 mg proprietary blend (low but interesting)
450 mg of pregabalin

Xanny bar
500mg Soma
Still feeling the 2mg sub

Seems we're all miserable here :^] except I'll be unconscious in T minus whenever this shit kicks in (maybe with etizolam too because I can't sleep). My very last soma though....it survived so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.