• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 mg methadone
5 Ketogan tablets (One tablet contain 50 mg Dimethylaminodiphenylbuten and 10 mg Ketobemidone) -> 50 mg Ketobemidone in total
75mcg/hour fentanyl patch - Took it on before I went to sleep last night, so I am starting to feel the effects)
400 mg pregabalin
10 mg dexamphetamine
2 mg alprazolam
2 mg clonazepam

The Ketobemidone gives an amazing rush of euphoria unlike anything else (as long as the RoA is oral). I wish I had more but they only come in packs of 10, so you use the pack in no time.

Fentanyl may interfere with your methadone doses. I used 150 mcg patches every here and then but my usual 70-80 mg of methadone demand wasn't working as it should have.

Fentanyl may interfere with your methadone doses. I used 150 mcg patches every here and then but my usual 70-80 mg of methadone demand wasn't working as it should have.

Just to be sure I understand you correct, you say that the fentanyl due to its strength will bind to my opiate receptors and result in less methadone binding to the receptors? I think you are right, I expected to feel...more...when I woke up and during the day, but it was first when I took the Ketobemidone that I felt anything. Normally I would feel mt methadone more than I do right now.

In my opinion you should take advantage on the fact that the 120 mg methadone script is new, it should be possible for you to just take half of your normal dose of oxycodone (as far as I can tell you get prescribed 240 mg oxycodone). If would attempt sticking to 60-80 mg of oxycodone as long as the methadone is new for your body and thus you should be reacting strongly to it. Doing it that way you would minimally be hoarding 160 mg oxycodone pr day. Not bad :)

When I started on Methadone treatment it influenced how much oxycodone I need to take to feel euphoria very much. Before methadone 120 mg og oxycodone was enough for me to get fairly high, but after methadone I need ATLEAST 240 mg and preferably 300 mg. I think the methadone binds so strongly to the receptor that I need more oxycodone to feel its effect. Therefore, if I want to take oxycodone one day it is my intention to drop my methadone dose that day. I know I have a lot of methadone in the body anyway due to its half-life, but I think it will lower the amount of oxycodone needed for me to get high.

Have you been experiencing with this?
And anotherthing, have you tried taking O-desmethyltramadol while being on your dose of methadone and oxycodone? I consider ordering some to see if I can get set effects from it. So I am very interested to hear from people with an opioid tolerance like me and their experience with o-desmthyltramadol.
Well I've just been taking only my 120mg methadone daily since I got the 'done script. No oxy at all. Not because of my iron will or what have you =D, but because I had already run out of oxy a few days before. (14 days early before refill day).

So in 12 days, give or take a few days, I'll be able to get my refill on the oxy. It won't be until then that I'll be able to find out see how well (or how badly) I'll be able to keep my oxy use in check. And to figure out the best way to go about getting some enjoyment out of my oxy (without running out early anymore, actually preferably I hope to have a good amount of oxies leftover by the time I get my refills each month.

Oh yea, I tried ~230mg O-desmethyltramadol yesterday on top of my 120 mg Methadone and I didn't really feel much effect from it.. Maybe a teensy bit, but it's simply not worth the money if you're on methadone but

how the hell do you get a methadone script like that and oxy for pain filled in the same timeframe? the pharmacies there must be stupid. You used to be able to do that type of shit in the US like 15 years ago. No way in hell now you can fill opioids from two different docs at the same time....shit I've even had problems filling a new script from doctor A after my script from doctor B was run out and I was due for more. In other words, pharmacists don't even let you switch doctors without denying you.

Well, I go to the pharmacy on the corner near my psychiatrist for the Methadone. And I go to the pharmacy in my street for the oxycontin. The pharmacies aren't really allowed to refuse you anything as long as you have a legit script.

My psychiatrist won't find out about the oxy I'm getting rx'd still as he doesn't use a comp. My GP does use a comp but he only checks when my last visit to him was, and how many oxy I'll need to last me until the next appointment, at least I think so.

In any case, the pharmacists *might* see that I'm getting scripts from 2 doctors. But in the past I used to get oxy from 2 different doctors at the same time. And this never presented any problems whatsoever. I even filled oxy scripts from both doctors at the same pharmacy from time to time (I tried to avoid it when I could, but sometimes I was all out of oxy, and the pharmacy I'm talking about was the only one near me that kept oxy 80s in stock at all times.) If I called another pharmacy to order the oxy, I'd have to wait the entire day for them to stock it. And I'm not very patient when dopesick. So, yeah, I filled oxy scripts from both doctors there during the same period of time for sure.

Anyway, OT: 120mg methadone, 24mg bromazepam, 25mg diphenhydramine. Wish I had some weeds. ;)

Last edited:
How long have you been using Kratom? How bad are the withdrawals? I've been using it for a couple years now and the withdrawals can be pretty shitty, tbh. Does Lyrica really help you that much with withdrawals? I've not looked into that.

This time around only 1 month but also used tapentadol an opiate way stronger than kratom heavily during the last week. I'm definitely feeling shittier now on day two....but was able to sleep perfectly fine on the lyrica. which during other kratom withdrawls i can't sleep the first night or two. In a withdrawal from a real opiate like fent or suboxone I wouldn't sleep a wink for several days.

I did withdraw from kratom after 5months of straight use and that was also very easy after a 1 week taper from 5-7g per day. That time I had no comfort drugs like lyrica either.

lyrica definitely helps do some searches you'll finds some posts on here of others singing its praises for withdrawal alsos....if you're withdrawing from heroin I don't imagine it will help you much though to the point of sleeping but better than nothing ...good more for light withdrawals

Well, I go to the pharmacy on the corner near my psychiatrist for the Methadone. And I go to the pharmacy in my street for the oxycontin. The pharmacies aren't really allowed to refuse you anything as long as you have a legit script.

My psychiatrist won't find out about the oxy I'm getting rx'd still as he doesn't use a comp. My GP does use a comp but he only checks when my last visit to him was, and how many oxy I'll need to last me until the next appointment, at least I think so.

In any case, the pharmacists *might* see that I'm getting scripts from 2 doctors. But in the past I used to get oxy from 2 different doctors at the same time. And this never presented any problems whatsoever. I even filled oxy scripts from both doctors at the same pharmacy from time to time (I tried to avoid it when I could, but sometimes I was all out of oxy, and the pharmacy I'm talking about was the only one near me that kept oxy 80s in stock at all times. If I called another pharmacy to order the oxy, I'd have to wait the entire day for them to stock it. And I'm not very patient when dopesick. So, yeah, I filled oxy scripts from both doctors there during the same period of time for sure.

Anyway, OT: 120mg methadone, 24mg bromazepam, 25mg diphenhydramine. Wish I had some weeds. ;)

well you guys are lucky over there. All pharmacies are mandatorily linked up via computer when it coes to schedule drugs like opiates over here. No way in hell you will fill two opiate scripts even from a different doctors at different pharmacies of different companies, you are a lucky duck.

Last edited:
Something different today,

60mg Methadone (oral)
30mg Oxymorphone (snorted)
8mg Hydromorphone (IV)
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

Ohhh boy. The morphone brothers are SO GOOD. I waited an hour after I dosed my `done or until i really started to feel it. Then I railef the opana, felt incredible, esp taking a larger dose. Then after i slammed the dilly, Orgasmic feelings throughout! Ooooo

Afterbthe dilly starts wearing off, time to chase the dragon, baby

around 10-12g green malaysian kratom and a tobacco heavy ( 60-70% ) spliff, since i have to go to work and i cant get high but I use cannabis to null the side effects of kratom. so far I'm really diggin the green malaysian, it's really stimulating but not jittery or nauseating, which i find is a problem i have with most stimulating strains like thai and most white veins. i also finally found an apparently reputable source for whole leaves, which is perfect since i've been planning on making a tincture and I feel like whole or crushed leaves would be ideal for.

Hey p2c. I'm guessing your PM doesn't drug test?

Something different today,

60mg Methadone (oral)
30mg Oxymorphone (snorted)
8mg Hydromorphone (IV)
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

Ohhh boy. The morphone brothers are SO GOOD. I waited an hour after I dosed my `done or until i really started to feel it. Then I railef the opana, felt incredible, esp taking a larger dose. Then after i slammed the dilly, Orgasmic feelings throughout! Ooooo

Afterbthe dilly starts wearing off, time to chase the dragon, baby

Nice work slamming the hydro...bet that was good with the base high u had going

Last edited by a moderator:
ate a piece of cannabis chocolate so i am expecting to be buzzing from 1 hour past now until bedtime.

1 tsp of kratom (need to get a new scale soon) and a spliff. I'm just listening to music and watching youtube videos

Laying on my bed in a cat onesie
Smoking a blunt.

Saw a resident laying dead in his bed tonight..
He was a nice guy, it was weird.

Definitely need this blunt right now.

It is 08.30 in the morning here and I have to "go into the field" and gather data today, so I need a little extra, while it obviously can't impact my performance :p

60 mg methadone
240 mg OxyContin plus 60 mg instant release oxycodone
The last 5 Ketogan from yesterday
I still have my 75mcg/hour fentanyl patch on
600 mg pregabalin
40 mg dexamphetamine
2 mg alprazolam
2 mg clonazepam

I dont' feel like the fentanyl are messing that much with how much I can feel the oxycodone and the Ketobemidone (and of cause the methadone). . Rather it feels like they go pretty well together. Fentanyl give me a little more sedation than my benzo's, pregabalin and methadone normally would alone while I get more euphoria and stimulation from the Ketobemidone and oxycodone. Especially when the instant release oxycodone and Ketobemidone hit was nice :p I think they will fit nice with when I start feeling the methadone and OxyContin

.5mg etizolame i forgot about. now my supply of that stuff is all gone, yay. it's hot AF here and i'm about to go to work :/

it will be too late for edibles when i get home so i might smoke some pot instead i dunno.

Yeah man, it's hot as hell here today, 99/100 in the shade... too hot to even sit outside, probably just gonna go sit outside in the shade, or maybe go down to the river..

ot: dabs,dope

Sober(ish) atm.

Cant wait til that 790mg of DXM tablets finally kicks in! Should be tripping soon :)

Made a playlist for the trip consisting of Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple Of The Dog. Kinda my way of remembering one of my favorite musicians of all time.

R.I.P
Chris Cornell. You are missed :(

I'm not sure I've ever taken that much DXM. You'll probably be fine dude, hope you're feeling ok by the time you read this %)

If all else fails, just tell yourself: at least I didn't choose Benadryl to trip on.

OT: i smoked two weeds and ate lots of chips and salsa. maybe another bowl before bed, i don't know. also i ate 5mg valium because why not

Status
Not open for further replies.