• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
belligerent drunk said:
Reason I'm asking is I'm looking for a ROA with good BA that isn't IV/IM. I've tried both snorting and rectal, but both have their downsides, and I'm not fan of snorting to be fair. Even doing a few lines leaves my nose clogged and hurting for a day.
you're talking about 3-meo-pcp?
oral BA is really good, it just takes a long time to kick in (like over an hour ime)

It wasn't me bertstarebluelight. But it should have been. Those gigantic posts with no useful/on-topic content are seriously clogging up this thread. Please pay attention to this in the future.

Edit: holy fucking shit I've never seen such long posts of bullshit. When I get back from the store Imma give em a look and probably delete some (or all) of em. Try posting those novels in user blogs in the future because they don't belong here.

Ot; oxy, bromazepam, amphetamines & weed.

you're talking about 3-meo-pcp?
oral BA is really good, it just takes a long time to kick in (like over an hour ime)

3-MeO-PCE. The long onset is what I don't like, heh.

OT: 20 mg + 20 mg 3-MeO-PCE spaced about an hour apart, rectally. I'm pretty cooked.

quote devilgospel = I'm getting sloppy fucked up and going to bed/hopefully OD (kidding mostly) in my sleep because everything is pain and nothing has meaning, goodnight friends

When everything start to felt apart, it has meaning, not a good feeling though but it time to start something new bro

OT : a bowl of weed from my next door neighboor, good to go when i feel to lazy to go somewhere else and 2 MINI heineken of 15cl that are ridiculous, in one sip it all gone lol.. whatever !

handful of etizolame and some beer

i need to visit a weed shop nearby today, guide me leafy.

I passed more rec shops in Southern Oregon than I expected. Drove up to Ashland this week and passed a few off these little nothing state roads. I guess their customer base is the outdoorsy people who come through there to visit the caves or mountains, since all the locals are growing their own...

ot: not too high, working atm. some dope and dabs

Ya, Oregon is weird. The Metro pop of Portland is over 2 million, and the entire state is 4 million. That's not a lot of people spread out over a large space... I5 corridor represent ;)

Last edited:
150mg of 4-FA + another 110 2 hours after, also snorted about 7.5mg of 3-MeO-PCP. I love this combo.

quote devilgospel = I'm getting sloppy fucked up and going to bed/hopefully OD (kidding mostly) in my sleep because everything is pain and nothing has meaning, goodnight friends

When everything start to felt apart, it has meaning, not a good feeling though but it time to start something new bro

I appreciate the sentiment man. I've been giving it some thought, but I don't think it's quitting time just yet. The bear is calm for now...

OT: Etizolam, subutex, xanax, weed, the usual

1 pound PST, 400mg of DXM, 2 cups of coffee and a small redbull. Feeling fantastic, but just relapsed on the PST. :( feel a little guilty, even though it's not a huge amount.

LOTS of good beer, homemade liquor/honey/blueberry infusion, watching NBA with my roommate and grilling dinner. Nice weekend summer evening.

Also . Lot of etizolam lost count.

Ya, Oregon is weird. The Metro pop of Portland is over 2 million, and the entire state is 4 million. That's not a lot of people spread out over a large space... I5 corridor represent ;)

Damn, I didn't realize the population was that concentrated around Portland. It really was empty out towards the northern Klamaths. Feels kinda like a less crowded version of Sonoma County, but with more mountains. My Uncle lives a bit south of Portland on the coast, I'm excited to drive up there this summer. Only went as far as Medford this time. Didn't see any Bigfoots on the way :(

ot: ecp snorted, tar smoked, dabs vaped, joints rolled

150mg of 4-FA + another 110 2 hours after, also snorted about 7.5mg of 3-MeO-PCP. I love this combo.

Ended up finishing all of my 3-MeO-PCP (so 20mg total during the night) with 2mg of etizolam because I was coming down from the 4-FA.
When both the 3-MeO-PCP and etizolam wore off I took another 2mg blotter of etiz (that was about 2 hours ago) and I've been insufflating little 2.5mg bumps of O-PCE every 30 minutes since the last etizolam took effect.
So right now I'm on 2mg of etizolam and 10mg of O-PCE (not peaking yet) and i'm starting to feel pretty darn good with some OEV/warping effects.

I really need to get some more 3-MeO-PCP because I absolutely love that shit, but for now i have more than 200mg of O-PCE to experiemtn with and half a gram of some 2f-Ketamine coming next weeek.

Few Dexies here and there throughout yesterday, another sleepless night. Some baclofen and Kpins to get rid of the anxiety. Left with euphoria, relaxation and mild delirium (due to lack of sleep). Probably hit the bong later too.

80mg oxy and 60mg methylphenidate. Pussy speedball. :D

If I had the products for a 'real' speedball I'd have gone with that, of course. Though this ain't bad either. ;)

500mg Heroin
400mg Methamphetamine
30mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

Just smoked my third Cone J of the day, it's syncing quite well with the 120mg Addy IR and the 30mg Addy XR that I parachuted earlier this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.