• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - First Time - At the Edge of Infinity (Link to PDF format)

pvdridge

Greenlighter
Dear Bluelight,

Hello! I hope you are all well.

Long story short: I ate an eighth of magic mushrooms last year, and it was the best decision I've ever made in my 21 years of life, bar none. I ended up writing 37 pages on it?€”working on getting it published soon (advice would be very much appreciated). I'd like to share it with you all today!

Please share this whenever appropriate. A central goal of this paper is to reduce harm, and if that's the only thing this accomplishes, then I'm a happy camper. :)

< https://1drv.ms/b/s!Am9-xZ-O8my0bXE5CJWz67NDB24 >

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
exptype_lifechanging
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised that no one has answered your post, pvdridge...I just downloaded and skimmed a little of your story, and it looks amazing, thoughtfully and beautifully written.

Thanks for putting it up here, for everyone's benefit. I will really look forward to reading it :)

This is fascinating, extremely well-written. I never noticed this and might have thought the link was sketchy, but it certainly isn't. Marvelous work, sir :)

Amazing stuff! Only advice is on page 24 rather than using the word Sempieternal to use the better known eternal in its stead. You have an amazing vocabulary! Mushrooms are amazing and are known to be gentle the first time around. And I know what you mean when you said that being in that state makes one appreciate sobriety more.