• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NOT TO SOUND LIKE A BEEOTCH LOL but..] ABOUT CANNABIS W/D....

XxGhEtToLiPZxX

Greenlighter
I would like to hear/read YOUR PERSONAL experience [or NON-EXPERIENCE] with "CANNABIS WITHDRAWAL."
I have been smoking an AVERAGE of .75 grams [over a gram, half the time about 2 WHEN I HAD MY "MONEY"] now, n ACTUALLY am down to about .5 gram a day AVERAGE RITE NOW!... I have noticed I have been feeling, well... DIFFERENT... but when I smoke [ENOUGH cause sumtimes I need more than other times...] I MOSTLY FEEL BETTER n MOSTLY NORMAL or @ LEAST HAPPY!...
Since the body DOES in theory have endocannabinoid receptors[SYSTEM], it might well I think MUST be like when you on OPIATES n the mu [even sumtimes KAPPA receptor] aka natural opiate receptors DO NOT GET [cause they body is used to GETTING A SURPLUS via ur "FIXes"..]
Sry for BUTCHERING this thing but I haven't been myself lately so please forgive me.... Thank you ALL for your time!
I jus' wanna know IF I'm IN or CAN EXPECT [if I lay off or quit weed] CANNABIS W/D's.... thanx again!

BTW.. when I got my "check" I was smoking like up to an OUNCE and 1/2 A MONTH! I KNOW PEOPLE SMOKE WAAAAYYYYY MORE but for one I smoke the best strains money can buy, for 2, I am NOT NO WHERE NEAR RICH, n 3 I don't care how much jus' sayen for ANY REASON that it might HELP peeps see where I'm "coming from" as I am THE OPPOSITE OF PROUD to smoke that much.... [to me it was A LOT... mostly SOUR DIESEL or sum type of KUSH... n a few consistant strains sum BLAAAZE SKUNK!] N e way, I WOULD LIKE to make SMOKING/VAPORIZING [I have a FLOWERMATE v7 AND Airizer EXTREME Q which is like the VOLCANO but less than HALF THE PRICE but jus as NICE...] a ONCE in a WHILE THING or actually ERRI OTHER DAY THING!!!...thanx for listening

The only "withdraws" I ever experienced from periods of not smoking would be BOREDOM&INSOMNIA lol. The feeling of everything being bland or boring while not stoned dissipated quickly every time for me tho.

I get a bit of a runny nose when I withdraw from thc. Lasts about a week, some insomnia and vivid dreams that are far more trippy then weed. If you pay a lot of attention you'll think you might have a cold. Not much beyond that. Despite having been addicted to other substances weed doesn't seem to have a very strong psychological pull, before quiting I've worried about it but it never really happens.

It's mostly the insomnia and boredom for me, I don't get anything else really.