I love the disco biscuits!

B

Biscokid2003

Firstly, it's important to note that the air conditioner in the ENTIRE building was broken. This left every single room at an unreal disgusting level of heat. This added and really began the general warzone enviorment of this place.

The Biscuits kids were mostly on the 3rd floor; literally every single room was filled with kidz. Because of the heat, most kidz spent the days with their doors wide open, literally partying in the hallway. A knock on my door within an hour of arriving really spelled out the environment---I opened the door and a random wook handing me a bag of wine to slap and then turned his backpack around to reveal a tank, which he blasted me a phatty out of and continued on his way.

The general Bisco Drug Bizarre atmosphere increased steadily, and coupled with the heat things started to get seriously amphibious. It was when the hundred plus black people arrived for some kind of party....wedding....who knows what; that shit really hit the fan.

This black wedding got out of control. And not in a fun and buck way, but in a fucking Vietnam / LA Riots mash-up that was quite terrifying. Reports included men go toe to toe shirtless in the parking lot, beating each other madly. The lobby was littered with blood spatter and glass. A fire extinguisher was thrown through a window. My friend walked by a guy dragging a metal street pole into the hotel as a weapon. Many, many cops arrived. The black prostitutes were there too, and made things far more insane and surreal.

The second day the fucking insanity continued; the heat caused me and my homies to cut the cauking out of the windows with a knife just to let some air in the room. Meanwhile the night before spilled over into the morning, tanks being literally cracked in the hallway and kids lined up and down the halls fishing out, rambling, and selling fucking hat pins like a it was an open air flee-market for useless drug band trinkets. Soon another large swarm of black guys showed up, this time for a hotel room party, which once again got insanely out of control on teh second night.

These several black guys were fucking wasted, and were really fucking with kidz as they crossed through the halls. This is serious stuff, but my roomate's friend even had his girflriend get alledgedly sexually assaulted by these guys, who apparently grabbed her and began molesting her quite criminally. One of the molesters yelled to an oncoming girl and her boyfriend "YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BITCH, OR I'LL DICK HER DOWN."

This place was a fucking warzone at all times. There's so much more to be said but I'm gonna let otheres chime in. This shit made the HOJO in 07 look like a formal dinner at the White House.

THE UNTZ IS THAT FEELING YOU GET WHEN BROWNIE DROPS THE BOMBS LIKE NAPALM ON YOUR GROOVE JUNGLE AKA SOUL, MANGS CHILLS TO THE SIDE WITH THE SWANG DIP SWANG DIP SWANG DIP, A BUNKER BOMB TO YOUR DEEMSTER TRENCH AKA MINDS EYE. ALAN CHILLS IN THE BACK WITH THE TSKA TSKA TSKA, A GROOVE MISSLE SET ON B'GOCK, AND BARBS BRINGS IT ALL BACK HOME WITH THE DEEDLE DE DEE DEEDLE DE DEE, A PSYCHIC BREAKDOWN MINE, HIDDEN IN THE TRANCE PASTURE, BLOWING OPEN YOUR BISCO CHAKRA, THAT IS THE UNTZ.

Anyone else here a bisco kid like me that loves bisco? I've been a huge fan of them since I first saw them in 2003.

I don't really like bisco, but I fucking love your post and I love getting twisted with sketch ball bisco kids.

Only one other biscuits fan around? That's surprising given the general topic of BL. Sorry to bump but curious to see if there are any other fans on the board

Haha, cutting edge of true improvisinal music, I'm alright with the karaoke quality vocals. I've even come to love many of their lyrics, despite the lack of a skillful vocalist.

Suppose you'd like their Tractorbeam shows a great deal, all lyrics removed. They played a recent tractorbeam at BB kings in NYC that was fantastic.

I think that would be going too far for my own tastes, but I could go with far more tractorbeam shows.