• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Radiation causing forced Kundalini Awakening

An event with both physical and psychological stress (who wants to be radiated) would seem like an idea mechanism to force a kundalini awakening. I don't believe it can happen in a person who is not near the threshold of this event mentally.

Of the few people I've spoken to who have experienced a Kundalini awakening most were experiencing either physical or mental stress or exhaustion at the time of the event, some described it as a spiritual crisis and mental stress.

You're probably right - I mean, your knowledge here is obviously sound - but I sometimes wonder about the effects of worldwide radiation having some sort of influence on these things. Like, say if the atom bomb went off in Hiroshima and the fallout drifted to China... who's to say some of these 'super psychics' aren't somehow a result of that?

The story I heard was that a doctor performing a sort of radiation treatment on a cancer patient temporarily lost his mind because the dose of radiation was too high.

In Gopi Krishna's Living With Kundalini he mentions multiple cases of people experiencing madness from kundalini awakenings. I hope that I'm wrong about this.

It would seem if it were accurate... well, this is where it gets complicated. It seems the money hungry and powerless have this undying need. A call for attention. True power is within those who are - I would guess - deserving and fit to lead. Arnold Mindell says that "the world is a madhouse where people are constantly pushing each other towards freedom". What if the use of radioactive elements as weapons is somehow a monstrous pervasive demonstration of this behavior in some sort of idiotic fashion?

Arnold Mindell also seems to suggest that normal people usually don't think twice about abusing someone they deem deserving of it. Perhaps in the process of driving each other towards freedom, we are in turn trying to drive the world to extinction... in the process healing wounds with elements - though, now used as weapons - that could possibly heal, used in a safe-scientific way.

I had a legitimate Kundalini awakening. I had absolutely no idea what had happened until I saw the term on the internet a few weeks ago in a Vegan forum. A few months later I was put under a high intensity drug induced psychological XXXtra traumatic experience and bought a non-Vegan cigarette from some lady sitting on the street.

About an hour later when I was signing-up for the homeless shelter I felt my Kundalini get detached as it fell in to my stomach I could feel a gulp.

I was literally made to eat my own Kundalini.
That's really really messed up because I had no way of knowing what it was, or no way of finding out what it was because of the kind of psychological stress I was under.

It turns out something else was going on entirely.
I just now figured it out!

About the latter thing that definitely has a name for when I'm signing up for programs at the homeless shelter.
The Kundalini thing really happened though and I'm really frustrated because I've been having these really deep and meaningful experiences for the last few months with meditation and focus exercises but it's all gone to hell in the last three months or so...
Because I had to break my solitude.
I'm really frustrated and really disappointed because this has all been real and I didn't even know, I didn't have anyone to guide me through it, and now I fear it's wasted.
It's so real that the rational part of my brain is trying to convince me that the internet is playing a practical joke.

I believe I read many years ago in an article posted on these here boards, that scientists were able to recreate spiritual "awakenings or experiences" by lighting up the correct synapses in the brain (apologies for the crude synopsis of the article).

I wouldn't be surprised if radiation could do the same.

seems to be a sensationalized version of the article here,

https://www.wired.com/1999/11/persinger/