• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Could I roll one more time

Nucci37

Bluelighter
I abused mdma about a year ago, I think I may have done some permanent damage. Would one more roll potentially cause more damage? I would like to start rolling twice a year if that wouldn't cause any more damage.

Well obviously you could but you've kinda answered your own question really, if you feel like youve done damage due to your brain then fuck it off man. Why would you risk it for one night? You could end up like me with a mental health disorder OR you can find something else in life that you enjoy. Ive had to be sober for the past year and a half and find alternative things to get me 'high'. Get a bike and go on some trails, start running, learn a new language, start meditating... just a few ideas. Im not anti drug but they DO CAUSE DAMAGE (at least mentally) in some people and if you think youre heading that way then why risk it.

The reason I got damage before is becuz i abused it. I'm wondering if I used it responsibly this time would it cause damage. I am 11 months sober from M today.

well how do you feel after 11 months?

if you still experience negative side effects you could make them worse.

Not sure I've fully recovered as I said before I think I have permanent damage. I love molly tho I think it's the best experience someone can have in life, BUT if doing ANY amount of it again, say even 100mg every 6 months could cause more damage then I definitely wouldn't do it again

You didn't abuse MDMA, it abused you. That's how it "rolls" - ha ha. It's up to you whether you let it screw you up more than it already has.

If you truly believe MDMA is the best experience you can have in life, then yeah, it HAS done permanent damage to your brain.

Pure MDMA probably not any damage from one roll if you control body temp. If you live a healthy lifestyle, 2 rolls a year isnt going to make you brain dead (keep dose low). After abusing it and abstaining from it 2 times a year is most likely going to turn into rolling every other month, but only you know your self control.

OP: You could. But if you are still experiencing negative consequences of prior use from almost a year ago, why would you want to?

If you truly believe MDMA is the best experience you can have in life, then yeah, it HAS done permanent damage to your brain.

This. There are so many things to experience. Instead of buying drugs, save up some money to get out of your natural habitat and experience other wonderful things.

Becuz if it's not going to cause any more damage then I mine as well since it is my favorite drug to do. However, if there is even a slight possibility of making things worse then I wouldnt take it ever again.

Okay, you can roll. Keep this in mind though.

Your roll will:

Not be nearly as strong or as inebriating as you remember, the comedown will however (actually it'll probably be stronger and more inebriating).

Probably last half as long, but the side effects will last twice as long.

Leave you wanting more so you'll probably redose which won't even work, but it will amplify the comedown and draw it out...

I think I may have done some permanent damage

I used to abuse E, I rolled one last time and took a little too much. 6 months later I just got used to the suicidal idealization.

What if i waited say 2 years since my last roll. Would it feel like my first time rolling again or could i never obtain that feeling again?

What if i waited say 2 years since my last roll. Would it feel like my first time rolling again or could i never obtain that feeling again?

MDMA is unique in the aspect that it's like a "fuse burning down with each consecutive hit that will never quite come back, (Shulgin)".

There is buzz about piracetam regimes enhancing the high and marginalizing the comedown if you can't stay away, but I'm not too well versed on that myself.