• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Info on an unknown e pill

XenaGodzilla

Greenlighter
Hello all! First time posting here so I've looked around and can't find anything that helps much so sorry if this is in a forum somewhere. So my dog likes to do e pills almost every weekend. She says the pills around here are pretty bad feel speed based I guess it too sure but I guess her tolerance is a bit high she usually takes two to get going and suffers crappy comedowns that make her wish she didn't do it lol. Anyway she got a pill she's never seen before it came in red orange and yellow with a very obvious brown tint very dusty looking with d&g imprint but doesn't look like any d&g pills on the pill reports or anywhere. It's also very thick and round. First time she took two and was floored barely could keep her eyes open I was really worried when she was laying down she said she felt amazing all warm and fuzzy when she was up she could barely walk. Thought she was done with that crap cause of the scare but a week later she took just one and she feels chill and is chipper about 2 hours in but now she is starting to get week legged and woozy. Still happy but.. I can post a picture of the pills if I'm allowed. Definitely not used to it she says it does have some form of upper in it cause last time when she came down it was like coming off the others. Anyone have any ideas? We don't have a test kit I guess I wanted to know if it sounds like more pure stuff and she just took too much cause she ain't actually used to it? Or if it sounds like something else

Moving to pillreports discussion, pill identification is not allowed here. If you want you can post a pic of the pill yes, just make sure you only show one or two, not your entire stash