• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Anyone watch pokemon ( the original )

Mr.Giggles

Ex-Bluelighter
I started watching it again after watching it for years I like to watch an episode or two in the morning when I wake up sort of like the good old saturday morning cartoon days ( when sat had decent cartoons) I think its so original and great and I have never played any of the games or ote either.

I've watched all of the Indigo League and the Orange Islands semi-recently. The games are what made it for me though.

My mewtwo will kick your mewtwo's ass.

I started watching it again after watching it for years I like to watch an episode or two in the morning when I wake up sort of like the good old saturday morning cartoon days ( when sat had decent cartoons) I think its so original and great and I have never played any of the games or ote either.

Pokemon's for lame ass bitches that can't handle the One Piece.

giphy.gif

I always liked pidgeys, though.

God, yeah. I used to watch that years ago, but I think it got rather repetitive after a while. I don't watch it any more nor do I check info about it much, however. I also collected the trading cards, both to do with the TV show and the game where you used 'energy cards' or something, but I didn't actually play with them.

True story, those energy cards were so useless that I actually learned how to throw playing cards because of them.

I thought I was so badass until I saw some magician show or guinness or something where a dude threw a card over a god damn skyscraper (and also into watermelons) and it just fucked my self-esteem up for life.