• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

June Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread vs. "Summer Solstice Pagan Rites"

simco

Bluelight Crew
Last edited by a moderator:
Sun is shinin. Weather is sweet.

Passed two years clean a few weeks back it''s great to be in control of my life and free to do whatever I want.

Good luck everyone it's worth the struggle when things start to omega good.

Reading these comments gives me strength. If all of you have gotten off your DOC, why can't I? I will darn it!

The simple answer is that it is an extremely difficult task and the support available is extremely poor. We still live in a world where the route that is most common route (amazingly) most accepted by the medical community is to pray to an intangible entity for help and hope for the best.

I don't think there is any difference between us and you other than that the gaps between our relapses are a bit bigger than the gaps between yours.

Past a month on the adderall and today is twenty one no cigs and alcohol. Man it feels great to be a non smoker and non drinker =D=D<3=D=D

How long have you been trying to quit? What drug(s) are you struggling with quitting?

I've been trying to get off methadone for a couple years and have successfully weaned myself from 100-120 mg (10 mg tablets) to 20-30 mg. A month ago I relapses with coke over a month ago (off it about 5 years) and was going through 3.5 grams every other day. I gave myself a date my May 25th that came and went. Signed up on BL on the 30th and finished my last .3 gram yesterday morning. I'm hitting 24 hours clean of coke now. After I successfully kick it then I need to finish getting off the dones.

I've been trying to get off methadone for a couple years and have successfully weaned myself from 100-120 mg (10 mg tablets) to 20-30 mg. A month ago I relapses with coke over a month ago (off it about 5 years) and was going through 3.5 grams every other day. I gave myself a date my May 25th that came and went. Signed up on BL on the 30th and finished my last .3 gram yesterday morning. I'm hitting 24 hours clean of coke now. After I successfully kick it then I need to finish getting off the dones.

Congrats on your 24 hours! :)

We're here if you want to talk it out. Stay strong! 3.5g every other day is a bit on the high side.

Congrats on your 24 hours! :)

We're here if you want to talk it out. Stay strong! 3.5g every other day is a bit on the high side.
Thank you sir. After taking that first line again, I remembered how good I felt. I convinced myself that I could finish weaning from the methadone with it and then drop it. I did go from 6-7 tablets to 2-3 tablets in a months time using the coke, but I've been going so heavy that I don't think I am doing myself any favors at that rate. I'm also not prescribed the dones and I'm spending a LOT on them. It's all so confusing once the drugs (opiates) become something I need to function rather than help with my pain anymore. That's why I started searching the net for recovery stories and how to quit on my own and the kept leading me back to blue light.

Last edited:
Thank you sir. After taking that first line again, I remembered how good I felt. I convinced myself that I could finish weaning from the methadone with it and then drop it. I did go from 6-7 tablets to 2-3 tablets in a months time using the coke, but I've been going so heavy that I don't think I am doing myself any favors at that rate. I'm also not prescribed the dones and I'm spending a LOT on them. It's all so confusing once the drugs (opiates) become something I need to function rather than help with my pain anymore. That's why I started searching the net for recovery stories and how to quit on my own and the kept leading me back to blue light.

I know what you mean. Best of luck.

Sun is shinin. Weather is sweet.

Passed two years clean a few weeks back it''s great to be in control of my life and free to do whatever I want.

Good luck everyone it's worth the struggle when things start to omega good.

Congratulations, CAT! I remember when you started your journey,,, 2 years is fantastic! Today, I have 100 days clean... triple digit days feels awesome! You are right about being free to do what you want... I feel the same way. I travelled via airplane a week or so ago... so much easier and less anxiety provoking than flying while on opiates... a huge difference! Take care, my friend!

Getting the vivitrol shot tomorrow evening since I got a new car recently and I can't stay sober on my own. I got high today but I don't think my habit is big enough to have real bad PWD.

I mean, it's not going to feel awesome or anything but I should be alright to work on Wednesday. Basically, Tuesday night is going to feel shitty, and I'm going to fail the drug test but I'm just going to tell them to give me the shot anyway

I basically took a hiatus from the deli and am landscaping full time now