• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

June Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread vs. "Summer Solstice Pagan Rites"

Another attempt at sobriety.. Today is day #2 clean from heroin and what ever garbage they sell as heroin these days. This will be my 3rd round at recovery with 1yr the first time and 8mths this last go around which ended in me taking phenibut and kratom almost daily while living in a halfway house in Daytona beach and finally came crashing down after a trip to Medellin Collumbia for cheap dental work, which turned into a 10 day coke and prostitute binge. Cocaine was $3 a gram in the city... Insane... and they sold lyrica and hydrocodone over the counter in pharmacies. Well anyways at my parents house after snorting and shooting dope these last few weeks getting clean again.. Long history of opiate heroin abuse 17yrs. methadone for 12yrs and benzos for 12yrs proceeding first attempt at recovery. Plan on checking back in thanks.

Another attempt at sobriety.. Today is day #2 clean from heroin and what ever garbage they sell as heroin these days. This will be my 3rd round at recovery with 1yr the first time and 8mths this last go around which ended in me taking phenibut and kratom almost daily while living in a halfway house in Daytona beach and finally came crashing down after a trip to Medellin Collumbia for cheap dental work, which turned into a 10 day coke and prostitute binge. Cocaine was $3 a gram in the city... Insane... and they sold lyrica and hydrocodone over the counter in pharmacies. Well anyways at my parents house after snorting and shooting dope these last few weeks getting clean again.. Long history of opiate heroin abuse 17yrs. methadone for 12yrs and benzos for 12yrs proceeding first attempt at recovery. Plan on checking back in thanks.

Glad to see you're giving it another try. Stay strong!

Congrats!! Things will get better.
Baby steps ;)

Thank god last weekend is over. I feel like I'm still recovering... 8)

Super looking forward to July :)

School shit or the heat?

All I know is that, if and when I ever get married, I'm not going to be doing things at all like my cousin did. It was nice to see the few relatives that were invited (among 150 people, there were like a total of four people invited from our side of the family), but my perception was that it was all so fake. Ugh. Could have been worse of course, but not my cup of tea at all (full stop).

Then again, the institution of marriage always made me a little uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The heat is all right.

My life is just lacking meaning. Woke up to another day in this hell hole, my mind fucks up my soul, etc.

Gotcha. Yesterday after getting back to LA was like that for me. Today to a lessor extent. I feel like I did when I was really depressed to a degree - no energy, motivation or whatever for stuff I normally an interested in. Feels kinda like a slog.

I'm going to be going to UCLA tonight for what will I have no doubt be a great class. It'll be good to get out of my head/environment and into a setting that is far less antagonistic.

You my friend clearly need a San Pedro ceremony ;) I really want to fit a couple more cacti into my plans before school starting this fall, but alas I'm not sure I'll be able to get to it. Frustrating, considering how therapeutic and grounding I find the experience.

getting on and then off of a plane always does that to me.

(potentially triggering)
NSFW:
nah I don't even want a traditional/natural 5-HT psychedelic experience. Artificial 2c-E or -I or bust IMO.

Call me crazy but I really don't want help.

You're CRAZY! =D

I've never taken enough 2c-X to properly enjoy it. Love to some day.