MAPS Career Advice?

EtienneDeLaBoetie

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I have a degree in chemical engineering and 4 years of experience in pharmaceuticals (specifically biopharma, where I worked exclusively in Validation and QA). I want to start a career working with the development of treatments that use psychedelics.

However I'm not sure what my best route to enter this field would be. I'm assuming that I would need to go back to school for at least a masters. But what is the most useful graduate program for someone in my situation? And what's the industry like at this point...I know it's young but I imagine there are at least start ups or universities doing interesting work?

Bonjour Etienne! I do not work for MAPS but I oversee this sub-forum. I think your best bet would be to check out universities that are doing psychedelic research like Johns Hopkins in the U.S.

To contact MAPS directly go to their website here and scroll to the bottom of the page where it says Contact Us--there you will find a way to contact them directly. Good luck--we need more people like you!<3