• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-E 10mg nasal) - Journeyman - "Shake ya Legs Shakem!

Forever Jung

Greenlighter
WOO that was a hell of a ride!

T=(01:00) Wifey and I each preloaded with ondansetron at an hour before for highly anticipated nausea
[edit] wifey puked once and I was not nauseous in the slightest

T=00:00 Insufflate 10mg carefully weighed 2CE (mecke, mandelin, and marquis reagents presume unadulterated 2CE)

T=00:01 "FUCKKKKKKKKK IT BURNS LIKE SNORTING HOT COALS FCUKKKKKKKCUK"

T=00:05 "ooh those are definitely tracer artifacts in my peripheral vision"
"The acceleration of the intensity is rapidly increasing"
"I feel like I just did a dose of niacin or something all my histamines are lighting up, and my legs are shaking uncomfortably" This is not fun, but I am a strong psychedelic warrior, and I am prepared for every situation

T=00:20 Laying in bed allowing the visuals to wash over me, I surrender completely ++
legs still uncomfortably shaking, I'll take some gabapentin as an anticonvulsant if it doesn't pass soon

T=00:45 We are in bed rolling in laughter about why chocolate and cinnamon are polar opposites and will cause Problems when they are together (@3am I'm sure neighbors love us...they're cool tho...kinda)

T=01:00 no denying +++ whether we like it or not (we do) we've gotten into sex stuff so just use your imagination. 8o

T= 3:00 Wifey is ready for sleep (good luck) ingested 10mg zolpidem (ambien)

T=6:00 More sex stuff, Wifey stayed awake, and tunred into a sex craxed 2CE/Zolpidem "angel/demon"
Gabbapentin has worn off, legs and arms are shaking again...typing this is difficult. but I type, so I can remember the good times, the bad times, learn from others times, and grow spiritually. It is the only thing that matters, to grow along spiritual lines.

REMARKS:
This was my 2nd experience with 2CE, and my wife's 3rd. We had enough powder to eat, but with the wild success of 2CB up the schnoz we thought we would try the new batch nasally. Carefully weighed out 12mg, got a little sketched out, by the implications and took 2mg off to a nice round 10mg 2C-E HCl Wifey went first, said it "burned a little" and to "go on, the water's fine"......ok....up the sniffer and holly fuck.
That 2CB HBr felt like pixie sticks compared to the all encompassing pain, like somebody hit me in the face with a pepperball. All I could do was put my face in my pillow for 10mns and squeal like a 10yo little bitch. I started to see tracers soon enough and the nose pain transformed to an old memory from long ago.

We aren't out of the woods yet, once the burning subsided, we both got intense tremors, this happens to me on lots of 5HT drugs and I always am able to cut it out with gabapentin (600mg) as an anticonvulsant. But the 2CE outlived the gabapentin and I am shaking quite a bit as I am typing.

The shaking passed after a while and we began to explore each others bodies in this deep headspace, we would talk about the dirtiest erotic things while fucking, and then something hilarious would come out of one of us, and we'd ROFL laughing loosing the plot completely (sex) and getting just as much hedonistic pleasure in laughing and being with each other. I try to actively feel my wedding ring in times like these, spin it around, feel it around my finger. I can come back to these times of extreme love, when the times are hard, just spin my ring and I'm right back there with my eternal love (and semi annoying puppy)

Great report, I just noticed this. Had to post because it won't let me edit the first post to tag it...

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2ce
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_nasal