• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Withdrawals so soon?

BG987

Greenlighter
So my gf and I have been shooting heroine for several months together. Lately she has been getting sick within an hour of shooting up. Straight up withdrawal symptoms. This is how it goes. She shoots up and has an instant rush, then minutes later she's not high anymore, then with in the hour she goes into withdrawal. She throws up severely, she sweats, she gets goosebumps, and she gets restless legs very badl. But I nod out and stay high off the same bags. Has anyone heard of this or can someone explain why this is happening?

Welcome to the site,

I have moved your post over to our Other Drugs section.

sounds weird, should probably see a doctor before you both die.

Sounds like fentanyl

Indeed, or some other super short acting one. Then again, all our bodies are different and lots of stuff can affect how we metabolize opioids. It's not uncommon for two different people to have remarkably different experiences from the same opioid (depending on tolerance, other substance use, genetics/body chemistry, etc).

Literally makes no sense unless she went to the bathroom after her shot and took subuxone or something lol? I just don't see it being a short acting opiate wearing off either nothing wears off that quickly to the point of full blown puking withdrawal an hour after

Maybe it's too much that's why she's puking and swearing and you're mixing that up with withdrawals but if that was the case she'd pass out

It makes perfect sense fentanyl is short acting and ultra potent so it will hit hard yet wear off fast. Carfent is even showing up and a mg of that could kill. You should pick up some narcan incase of an od.

Yeah it could be fent or it could be cut with something else that her body doesn't acclimate to and yours does. There are so many more chemicals put there today then there were even 10, 20 yrs ago. Smoking or IV anything is more of a risk now than ever imo

Maybe she is getting cotton fever, or is missing her shots.

Honestly I agree with ziggo because iv had extensive experience in this area personally but even tho fent is fast acting and hard hitting and it wears off fast especially when injected although nothing should be sending you into full blown withdrawal in an hour and she very well could be getting too much from it but either way definitely look into narcan and always always check your rig to ensure you don't get cotton fever because if u do you will regret it indefinitely

It probably is some form of fent that is really short acting, but you two metabolize it differently so yours lasts longer. Some stuff I've had I get a nod after using it but 2-3 hrs later I'm already getting goosebumps everywhere and cold sweats and chills. So it's not hard to think that she could get that to happen in only 1 hour.