• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How can I use up a gram of MDMA in two days?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I know that in general redosing MDMA doesn't work and using it any more than twice a month is terrible but now I'm stuck with a gram of it and I'm going on holiday on Wednesday, I know I could keep it under my bed or something but my dad is renting the house out while I'm away and I'm afraid they might find it. Just thinking imagine if you will a scenario in which I sniff a few lines now then maybe at 3 o'clock tomorrow (that's about 14 hours away for people in other time zones) would it be absolutely terrible and not even work or would it be fine?

Can you? Sure. Should you? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Do not do that. You are asking for huge depression lasting for a very long time. Stash it somewhere it wont get touched, or get rid of it.

By all means do *some* of it and if you're paranoid about stashing it while your away then sell/gift to a friend or toss it. Youre talking about 1000mg of MDMA and all it takes is 100mg-200mg to roll for hours.
You'll have access to drugs for the rest of your life if youre smart about it.

Bury it somewhere safe - small plastic jar, sealed. If it is still there on your return great - if it's gone then.

Some people can easily get through a gram in one sitting but the chances are if you don't have a tolerance your going to feel awful on Wednesday and may even spoil your holiday.

Bury it somewhere safe - small plastic jar, sealed. If it is still there on your return great - if it's gone then.

Some people can easily get through a gram in one sitting but the chances are if you don't have a tolerance your going to feel awful on Wednesday and may even spoil your holiday.

Will probably have high dentist bill.. hhahah#geeked

Just thinking imagine if you will a scenario in which I sniff a few lines now then maybe at 3 o'clock tomorrow (that's about 14 hours away for people in other time zones) would it be absolutely terrible and not even work or would it be fine?

It would be absolutely terrible. Much worse than having a renter find your stash. Don't do this.

Just put some thought into it and hide your stash somewhere they're not going to look.

Surely you have a loft/garage/random unused cupboard or something?

1g of MDMA will give a pretty heavy comedown; I wouldn't fancy having to get an aeroplane and/or go through the first few days of my holiday dealing with the aftereffects.

I don't see the recreational value of doing this.

If you really MUST get rid of it before leaving, gather a few friends and gift everybody a dose, put on some music, go to the park, relax on a beach, do anything together and make a good memory.

OR

Stash it somewhere

I would just hide it away really well at the house.

I think this is good advice. A tupperware jar or something similar with the baggie in it would do great. MDMA is very stable, if it's in an airtight container it can stay good for literally millennia. And you avoid the worry of your parents or someone else finding it if you choose your stash spot carefully

Don't do the gram in one weekend, you're going to get your ass kicked by the hangover if you have pure MDMA. More than that, if you do it in two sessions, you have enough to overdose on both of them. 500mg in one session won't kill you but it will probably fuck you up without a tolerance, you will be a mess and won't remember much afterwards

I think this is good advice. A tupperware jar or something similar with the baggie in it would do great. MDMA is very stable, if it's in an airtight container it can stay good for literally millennia. And you avoid the worry of your parents or someone else finding it if you choose your stash spot carefully

Don't do the gram in one weekend, you're going to get your ass kicked by the hangover if you have pure MDMA. More than that, if you do it in two sessions, you have enough to overdose on both of them. 500mg in one session won't kill you but it will probably fuck you up without a tolerance, you will be a mess and won't remember much afterwards

I second that, I went through a half gram of Molly over the course of a nights needless to say I did not remember the night at all I was in and out of consciousness I was in such a hurry to feel it right away that I just did it all not knowing it takes a while to kick in definitely hold it and save it