• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis, Valium and tramadol

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
I'm new to the forums so please move or delete if necessary..

I've Been a 10 years+ long smoker of strong strain Cannabis and started to mix it up with tramadol 50mg upto 8per day.. I'm now talking Valium because since coming off tramadol a week ago I've been feeling awful, unable to sleep, down, anxious, depressed etc..

I started taking tramadol for back pain like for my back discs and since stopping the pain is unbearable at times to the point a fully grown man in pain crying..

Can anyone offer any help of advice, like any similar experiences,advice basically anything you think will help..I'm based in the U.K.

I'm going to be visiting the doctor but he stopped me on tramadol so I don't know what alternative is going to help..

Many thanks ✌️

Last edited:
Edited mate, I'm just after some advice from people with similar experience.. I feel lost

You need to slowly taper your tramadol dose and find alternative pain relief if cannabis alone is not working. DO NOT start taking valium daily because it will mess you up man. Its extremely addictive and can lead to life threatening withdrawels which can also take years to recover from.